Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Another new member from PA

Go down 
+9
Corey
TheRomer
Joe
Robert
MRA
Mark
huntquest
Dave
bigbearjoe
13 posters
AuthorMessage
bigbearjoe

Another new member from PA Empty
PostSubject: Another new member from PA   Another new member from PA EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:22 pm

I got an e-mail from AJ about 10 minutes ago. I actually read this one since this stuff is right up my alley. I love bow hunting! I haven't killed many deer bow hunting but I'm learning more and more every year. Hopefully this sight will give me tips and tricks of the "trade" to be able to post some great pics and stories. I would also love to get into filming the hunts...or rather someone filming me! I'm a sucker for gimmicks. I'm an infomercial junky. I'd roll myself in Saran Wrap if somone told me that the "Big bucks love it". I'm in the market for a new bow this year and I'm not the type to run out and buy a Mathews just because everyone else does. Testemonials are my best salesperson. My PSE ($179 new) has never missed...well maybe once because my tree stand sounded like a tambourine from my uncontrollable shaking (but that's another story).

Anyhow, great to be here!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Another new member from PA   Another new member from PA EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:04 pm

Great to have you... I grew up in PA before I moved away for college. You will find lots of knowledge at this site and lots of people who are willing to help you out in any way. We have a great staff and group of members. Make yourself at home.
Back to top Go down
huntquest

huntquest

PostSubject: Re: Another new member from PA   Another new member from PA EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:13 pm

Welcome aboard!!!
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Another new member from PA   Another new member from PA EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:17 pm

Hello and welcome to the Affliction!!!

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

PostSubject: Re: Another new member from PA   Another new member from PA EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:19 pm

Welcome!!! my buddy that has part of Monster Rack Adventures is from catawissa PA, not sure if you know where that at or not. Good to have you here
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Another new member from PA   Another new member from PA EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:39 pm

Great to have you with us. You sound like a fun dude and I'm looking forward to reading your post
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Another new member from PA   Another new member from PA EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:43 pm

Welcome to the Affliction.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Another new member from PA   Another new member from PA EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:20 pm

welcome to the family, sounds like youll fit right in
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Another new member from PA   Another new member from PA EmptyWed May 20, 2009 6:40 pm

Welcome! Glad to have you
Back to top Go down
Darius

Darius

PostSubject: Re: Another new member from PA   Another new member from PA EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:39 pm

Great to have you, welcome
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Another new member from PA   Another new member from PA EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:39 am

Finally the PA boys are coming around!! I think we will be seeing a lot more along the way. Great to have you brother.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

PostSubject: Re: Another new member from PA   Another new member from PA EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:15 pm

Glad you found your way here to the Affliction! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Another new member from PA   Another new member from PA EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:02 am

BigBear. Glad you could make it. After this underwhelming response from the PA boys, we need to get on those guys and get them on the website. I know you aren't the only one that would eat this place up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another new member from PA   Another new member from PA Empty

Back to top Go down

Another new member from PA
Page 1 of 1