Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Womans Dictionary

Go down 
+3
Robert
Jody
Dave
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Womans Dictionary Empty
PostSubject: Womans Dictionary   Womans Dictionary EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:09 am

This site is all about sharing information to help us become successful hunters. Well, I also want to be successful at a lot of other things I do including my marriage. I am sure a lot of others feel the same way. I came across these tips for understanding some of the most frequent words a married woman uses... I hope you find them helpful, as I did....

NINE WORDS WOMEN USE

(1) Fine : This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes : If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) Nothing : This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) Go Ahead : This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks : A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').

(Cool Whatever : Is a woman's way of saying DROP DEAD!

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it : Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.

Last edited by Dave on Thu May 21, 2009 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

Womans Dictionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womans Dictionary   Womans Dictionary EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:21 am

Ha if I only had this information like 10 years ago. Now I get it. So I wasn't supposed to really go hunting with my friend when she said go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

Womans Dictionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womans Dictionary   Womans Dictionary EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:17 am

Jody wrote:
Ha if I only had this information like 10 years ago. Now I get it. So I wasn't supposed to really go hunting with my friend when she said go ahead.

Now that's funny Jody.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Womans Dictionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womans Dictionary   Womans Dictionary EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:26 am

Funny stuff....
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

Womans Dictionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womans Dictionary   Womans Dictionary EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:52 am

I'd like to add...

Maybe: Depending on the context used maybe can have alternate meanings, but it doesn't mean what Webster says it should mean if it comes out of a woman's mouth. If she says maybe you should put your hunting things away, it means do it now or they'll end up in the garbage. She's not really giving you a choice, she's just telling you what to do. If she says, maybe you can go hunting today, she doesn't really mean it. It is just her way of getting you to mow the lawn or give the dog a bath before telling you you can't go...
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Womans Dictionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womans Dictionary   Womans Dictionary EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:18 pm

very good. I agree 100 percent. My wife has used all of them on me and continues to do so.. haha
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

Womans Dictionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womans Dictionary   Womans Dictionary EmptyThu May 21, 2009 4:56 pm

Man I just had a flash back of all the hunting seasons in the past affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Womans Dictionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womans Dictionary   Womans Dictionary Empty

Back to top Go down

Womans Dictionary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whitetail Affliction :: Buck Fever :: Around the Campfire-
Jump to: