Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Nikon Dream Season

Go down 
+5
Corey
Dave
Joe
TheRomer
Robert
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

Nikon Dream Season Empty
PostSubject: Nikon Dream Season   Nikon Dream Season EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:25 pm

I've had a pair of the Nikon Dream Season bino's for about 9 months now and I could not be more impressed. Much like Mike and Glenn I have to say clarity is as good as any bino out there. There are unreal. Low light is another super plus. Last season I was hunting with Romer and it was still a good 30 minutes before light but I got a text from him that there were deer in the field I was watching but with it being cloudy I couldn't see any so I pulled out the Bino's and looked through them and sure enought there were two young bucks sparing. They bino's gathered light so well that I could see better in the dark with them then I could with my own eyes. They are also water tight to I believe 9 feet and fog proof. Although I did have them fog up on me once but I used their cleaner fog proff stuff and it never happened again. I have the 10X50 and am amazed every time I use them. In dense woods they are a big to powerful but 98% of the time they are perfect and also powerful enough to let me see out clearly to several hundred yards. I can't imagine needing or wanting another pair
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

Nikon Dream Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikon Dream Season   Nikon Dream Season EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:37 pm

I remember that, and afterwards you let me take a look threw them and wow very clear and sharp those are some awesome binos, im going to invest in a pair thats for sure.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Nikon Dream Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikon Dream Season   Nikon Dream Season EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:54 pm

Nikon rocks...
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Nikon Dream Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikon Dream Season   Nikon Dream Season EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:41 pm

I could not be anymore happier with all my Nikon products...
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

Nikon Dream Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikon Dream Season   Nikon Dream Season EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:52 pm

I will have some Nikons before the season begins!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Nikon Dream Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikon Dream Season   Nikon Dream Season EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:34 am

I need a good pair of binos looks like I will have to get some Nikons
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

Nikon Dream Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikon Dream Season   Nikon Dream Season EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:09 am

Nikon makes some great bino's

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

Nikon Dream Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikon Dream Season   Nikon Dream Season EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:47 am

Just what I wanted to hear as I am looking into what model I want from Nikon.
Back to top Go down
swampghost

Nikon Dream Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikon Dream Season   Nikon Dream Season EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:30 pm

I believe that all of their products are top-notch. I have a Monarch scope on one of my rifles and it is the best I have seen. Well, within reason that is. It probably can't compare with one of the German made scopes, but then again...what can?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nikon Dream Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikon Dream Season   Nikon Dream Season Empty

Back to top Go down

Nikon Dream Season
Page 1 of 1