Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

A weekend of food plotting and fishing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MRA

MRA

A weekend of food plotting and fishing Empty
PostSubject: A weekend of food plotting and fishing   A weekend of food plotting and fishing EmptySun May 24, 2009 11:24 am

I spent all day yesterday working on all my food plots. Between my food plot service i started, my food plots, and the MRA food plots i have about 15 food plots to take care of ranging from 1/4 acre to 5 acres. Its A lot of fun especially knowing im getting payed to do it, atleast on the ones i have been hired to do. I found out yesterday im going to work hard at getting buisness built up for next season and hopefully in a couple of years i could do it full time in the summer, I think its possible to do it full time but i just got to get my name out there. Plus id be willing to drive a ways away and stay however long it takes. I am gonna be building a website this fall sometime so i can get my name out better. Id also like to mention i will be writing an article about food plots and managing them in the next couple weeks to go on here.

Today Im going fishing after dinner down to the river. Me and a buddy have a good spot there and we catch alot of whipers and cat fish, im pritty pumped about it. Also gonna be taking tomorrow off like everyone else does to do some more fishing. If we catch anything good ill post some pics and i will include some food plot pics when i submit my article to Mark for everyone to view.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: A weekend of food plotting and fishing   A weekend of food plotting and fishing EmptySun May 24, 2009 11:27 am

Sounds like a good next couple of days Jeremy. Good luck at the river!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: A weekend of food plotting and fishing   A weekend of food plotting and fishing EmptySun May 24, 2009 11:34 am

Good luck fishing. I hope you enjoy your days and are able to relax a little. I'll be looking forward to reading that food plot article...
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: A weekend of food plotting and fishing   A weekend of food plotting and fishing EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:03 pm

Have A Good Time, dont forgrt to take pics
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A weekend of food plotting and fishing   A weekend of food plotting and fishing Empty

Back to top Go down

A weekend of food plotting and fishing
Page 1 of 1