Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Went to the new farm today

Go down 
+5
Mrs Hunterfisherman
bowGal
Mark
Joe
Robert
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

Went to the new farm today Empty
PostSubject: Went to the new farm today   Went to the new farm today EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:49 pm

Oh man did I get a good one. I went out to that new farm this morning and first off it's about 180 acres and has about everything you could want. It's also connected to another farm about the same size. There were great deer sign everywhere and a lot of good trails. I'll have some camera's up after turkey season and nail down what's out there. The farm also has a great bass pound on it as well. I'll be taking the fishing rod next time too.. Look forward to seeing what's out there. Also found out he has a yote problem he is hoping I can help with. The answer is always yes on that one
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Went to the new farm today   Went to the new farm today EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:58 pm

Sounds good...congrats.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Went to the new farm today   Went to the new farm today EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:19 pm

sounds good.....when do we go???? Laughing

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
bowGal

PostSubject: Re: Went to the new farm today   Went to the new farm today EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:35 pm

Sound's great- don't forget to pack the camera also
Back to top Go down
Mrs Hunterfisherman

Mrs Hunterfisherman

PostSubject: Re: Went to the new farm today   Went to the new farm today EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:55 pm

bowGal wrote:
Sound's great- don't forget to pack the camera also

Barb obviously you haven't seen my husband pack... he takes everything including the kitchen sink when he goes to the woods. Just ask Zach or Mark!

Of course he packs way more than I do when we take a trip not to the woods!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Went to the new farm today   Went to the new farm today EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 8:43 pm

Awesome Robert, sounds like the place has it all.

Has he said anything about any Turkeys on it? that would make it perfect
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Went to the new farm today   Went to the new farm today EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 8:55 pm

Great news Robert... sounds like a great piece of property that could really produce for you. Gotta love getting a new promising place. Looking forward to the photos!
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Went to the new farm today   Went to the new farm today EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 8:56 pm

Sounds like you got yourself a honey hole.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Went to the new farm today   Went to the new farm today EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:32 pm

TheRomer wrote:
Awesome Robert, sounds like the place has it all.

Has he said anything about any Turkeys on it? that would make it perfect

He hasn't seen any turkey on the farm and I didn't see anything that lead me to believe there were. About half a mile away they have seen a few but I believe there isn't a huntable population in the area. I'm okay with that as long as MR big boy shows up. No one has hunted it for a few years and he said he saw two really big bucks there all winter.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Went to the new farm today   Went to the new farm today EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:38 pm

Maybe with a few around it might populate pretty fast.

Still sounds like a awesome place nothing wrong with hunting the am then fishing the afternoon and hunting again the pm, should make for some good all day trips
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Went to the new farm today   Went to the new farm today EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:53 pm

Sounds like you hit the hunting ground loto!Looking forward to seeing some trail cam pics later on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Went to the new farm today   Went to the new farm today Empty

Back to top Go down

Went to the new farm today
Page 1 of 1