Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

The Un-thinkable has happened.

Go down 
+11
Darius
LawCoBowhunter
Dave
MRA
Robert
Corey
TheRomer
Mike
bowGal
Mark
Joe
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe

Joe

The Un-thinkable has happened. Empty
PostSubject: The Un-thinkable has happened.   The Un-thinkable has happened. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:03 pm

Reports are that hell is experiencing a heavy snow storm....Airports are experiencing a heavy dose of flying pigs... and Joe's hair is no more.

Long Live the Hippie

The Un-thinkable has happened. P3280001
The Un-thinkable has happened. P3280002

The Un-thinkable has happened. P3280011
The Un-thinkable has happened. P3280013
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: The Un-thinkable has happened.   The Un-thinkable has happened. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:16 pm

Joe...looks great

glad you did it

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
bowGal

PostSubject: Re: The Un-thinkable has happened.   The Un-thinkable has happened. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:37 pm

lOOking good Joe-
congrats on the new look-
Back to top Go down
Mike

PostSubject: Re: The Un-thinkable has happened.   The Un-thinkable has happened. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:19 pm

Dang I just fell outta my chair!!!! I didn't recognize ya Joe! But it's a new look and a new future!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: The Un-thinkable has happened.   The Un-thinkable has happened. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 8:39 pm

WOW you really did it.Looks good man. do you feel 10lbs lighter lol
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: The Un-thinkable has happened.   The Un-thinkable has happened. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 8:58 pm

Looks good man! How do you feel about it?
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: The Un-thinkable has happened.   The Un-thinkable has happened. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:29 pm

Joe you look good dude. Nice job. I am a little miffed that you let Autumn straighten it first. or maybe, well no, please just tell me it was Autumn.
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

PostSubject: Re: The Un-thinkable has happened.   The Un-thinkable has happened. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:33 pm

Looks good joe, now all the girls will be all over you affraid
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Un-thinkable has happened.   The Un-thinkable has happened. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:34 pm

I def. feel a little different, but am ok with it. Its gonna be a lot less of a hassle from what I am used too.

The reason it is straight is because to donate it to the Locks of Love it must be washed then blow dried. Once I blew dry it it was straight as anything. Got over 22 inches of donation. Hope it makes someone less fortunate happy.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: The Un-thinkable has happened.   The Un-thinkable has happened. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:08 pm

I am sure it will... Congrats on making the decision to donate it. What does Autumn think about your new look?

Joe wrote:
I def. feel a little different, but am ok with it. Its gonna be a lot less of a hassle from what I am used too.

The reason it is straight is because to donate it to the Locks of Love it must be washed then blow dried. Once I blew dry it it was straight as anything. Got over 22 inches of donation. Hope it makes someone less fortunate happy.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Un-thinkable has happened.   The Un-thinkable has happened. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:10 pm

SHe likes it but it will take a while to get used to.
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Un-thinkable has happened.   The Un-thinkable has happened. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:43 pm

I had to take a double look...Looks good!
Back to top Go down
Darius

Darius

PostSubject: Re: The Un-thinkable has happened.   The Un-thinkable has happened. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:57 am

Looks good man. Looks like the old you again.
Back to top Go down
PSE32

PSE32

PostSubject: Re: The Un-thinkable has happened.   The Un-thinkable has happened. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:12 pm

Well look at that! Extreme makeover whitetail affliction edition lol
Back to top Go down
MOOSE

MOOSE

PostSubject: Re: The Un-thinkable has happened.   The Un-thinkable has happened. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:08 pm

About time!!! lol
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: The Un-thinkable has happened.   The Un-thinkable has happened. EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:23 pm

WOW, you're looking like a responsible member of society!
Back to top Go down
bertman

bertman

PostSubject: Re: The Un-thinkable has happened.   The Un-thinkable has happened. EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:07 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Un-thinkable has happened.   The Un-thinkable has happened. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Un-thinkable has happened.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whitetail Affliction :: Buck Fever :: Around the Campfire-
Jump to: