Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Beach Vacation Help

Go down 
+3
Joe
Corey
Dave
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Beach Vacation Help Empty
PostSubject: Beach Vacation Help   Beach Vacation Help EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:30 pm

The wife is wanting to take a vacation in August peferably on the east coast on beachfront property. We are thinking the east coast because we might swing up to see my parents in Northeastern PA at the end of the week. Any suggestions? The cheaper the better. Anyone have a timeshare at a nice place that they know they will not be using that we could purchase off of you? As you fellows know, gotta keep the wife happy when it is not hunting season, so you can be happy in the fall. Thanks for your help...
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Beach Vacation Help   Beach Vacation Help EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:47 am

hahahah Do what you gotta do to get out in the woods!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Beach Vacation Help   Beach Vacation Help EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:09 am

Hope you have fun.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Beach Vacation Help   Beach Vacation Help EmptyFri May 29, 2009 11:44 am

Ive never been to the east coast myself so no help here. but hope you all have a fun and safe trip
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Beach Vacation Help   Beach Vacation Help EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:38 pm

The Virginia beach area is really nice and so is the North Carolina beach side too
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

PostSubject: Re: Beach Vacation Help   Beach Vacation Help EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:01 pm

As a native east coaster, I have been to Ocean City, MD, Virginia Beach, Nags Head NC, and down to Myrtle Beach, SC. I would recommend the Nags Head area if you want to get the most for your $$. You can rent a huge house close to the beach for the same or maybe less than an oceanfront little hotel room. It really boils down to what type of atmosphere you like. If you like a boardwalk and lots of people, go to Ocean City or VA Beach. If you like a quieter, more do what you are supposed to do when you go on a beach vacation....like, go to the beach....try Nags Head, NC or even some of the Delaware beaches. If you have any more questions, just PM me!
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Beach Vacation Help   Beach Vacation Help EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:49 pm

Doesn't get much better than that info right there...
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Beach Vacation Help   Beach Vacation Help EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:11 am

shehuntsva wrote:
As a native east coaster, I have been to Ocean City, MD, Virginia Beach, Nags Head NC, and down to Myrtle Beach, SC. I would recommend the Nags Head area if you want to get the most for your $$. You can rent a huge house close to the beach for the same or maybe less than an oceanfront little hotel room. It really boils down to what type of atmosphere you like. If you like a boardwalk and lots of people, go to Ocean City or VA Beach. If you like a quieter, more do what you are supposed to do when you go on a beach vacation....like, go to the beach....try Nags Head, NC or even some of the Delaware beaches. If you have any more questions, just PM me!

Thanks a lot for the info! I will have the wife check it out. Like a smart man, I let her make the decisions about vacation.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Beach Vacation Help   Beach Vacation Help EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:19 am

Dave wrote:
shehuntsva wrote:

Thanks a lot for the info! I will have the wife check it out. Like a smart man, I let her make the decisions about vacation.

Although Dave if you do it right then you can really sweep her off her feet and show her that you put a lot of time into making sure she has a great vacation. Cruise my friend
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

PostSubject: Re: Beach Vacation Help   Beach Vacation Help EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:21 am

You are a smart man. If she has any questions, just pass it along and I can try to help out.
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Beach Vacation Help   Beach Vacation Help EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:15 pm

As a resident of PA and a frequent beach goer, I've been to most of the the beaches on the east coast from Altanctic City, New Jersey all the way down to Outer Banks of North Carolina. What do you want to do when you go to the beach? That will dictate where you want to go.

If you want to get a little bit of gambling in as you go to the beach and visit northeastern PA, Atlantic City would be perfect. If you are looking to catch up on some US history, Virginia would be the place to go to check out the civil war battlefields and colonial Williamsburg. If you are looking for a good family spot, the Sandbridge area of Virginia Beach. If golfing is more your style, there are plenty of great places in North and South Carolina.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach Vacation Help   Beach Vacation Help Empty

Back to top Go down

Beach Vacation Help
Page 1 of 1