Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

My Vacation Plans!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MRA

MRA

My Vacation Plans!! Empty
PostSubject: My Vacation Plans!!   My Vacation Plans!! EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:03 am

Alright ive been seeing everyone elses vacation plans on here and id like to share mine. Mine wont be no week long vacation or anything and as of right now im still looking for someone to go with me. I plan on heading up to nebraska to Lake Pawnee. I am going to be scouting for a possible deer hunt there for myself later this fall. I plan on leaving my place in the morning and getting ther in early afternoon. I will stay there that night and maybe even catch a few big cat fish Very Happy. After that I plan on going up to La Vista Nebraska to go to Cabelas. I havent been to a cabelas store for several years and id like to check this one out. I also need to get some food plotting equipment for this september and i plan on getting it then.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: My Vacation Plans!!   My Vacation Plans!! EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:07 am

Sounds like a good time Jeremy. If I was closer I would head over with ya for some big ole cats!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: My Vacation Plans!!   My Vacation Plans!! EmptyFri May 29, 2009 11:42 am

yeah wish i was closer too id tag along with ya, have safe and fun trip. dont forget the camera Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: My Vacation Plans!!   My Vacation Plans!! EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:50 pm

Sounds like a good time. If we can get it done in a weekend, swing by and pick me up! Smile
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

PostSubject: Re: My Vacation Plans!!   My Vacation Plans!! EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:13 pm

Dave wrote:
Sounds like a good time. If we can get it done in a weekend, swing by and pick me up! Smile

I can get it done in a weekend, but your kinda a little out of the way, maybe only a few hundred miles but thats still out of the way, might not be able to make it in the weekend. lol! sorry Dave.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: My Vacation Plans!!   My Vacation Plans!! EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:38 pm

Sheeeesh.... Way to get a brothers hopes up. I was looking forward to it and was already starting to pack a bag or two. What a dissapointment... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

PostSubject: Re: My Vacation Plans!!   My Vacation Plans!! EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:39 pm

Sorry brother Dave.... I guess i forgot to mention im not going till the last week in july or first week in august. Sorry i made you get to packing so soon. You can sure drive up to my place and come with me though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Vacation Plans!!   My Vacation Plans!! Empty

Back to top Go down

My Vacation Plans!!
Page 1 of 1