Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Big and Busy week next week for me!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MRA

MRA

Big and Busy week next week for me!!! Empty
PostSubject: Big and Busy week next week for me!!!   Big and Busy week next week for me!!! EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:50 pm

Welp I just thought id share my busy week schedule for me for next week. Got a house to put sidding on starting monday. The house isnt tto large but i just did a house just like it 2 weeks ago and i got it done in 67 hours of labor. I will be working hard to get that done by the weekend because they think I told them it would be done then and they are counting on me.( Thats one reason it sucks being self employed, always have somebody calling you and wanting something done now bounce ) After all of that we still have 250 acres of milo to get planted, then about 60 acres of a corn food plot i have to harvest, spray down, fertilize and plant part of it, about 60 acres corn and the other 60 acres to milo. ( Note I have already harvested some of the corn already, the guy always wants some kept for the wildlife) Yup that would be my next week schedule, I sure doubt it will all get done. HAHA!! lol!
Oh forgot to mention my dad and brother help out with the farming as well, thats just what i do from when i quit putting siding on till around 10 at night Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

PostSubject: Re: Big and Busy week next week for me!!!   Big and Busy week next week for me!!! EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:51 pm

Anyone need a job?
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Big and Busy week next week for me!!!   Big and Busy week next week for me!!! EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:09 pm

Thats a ton of stuff to do man. I got tired just reading that!! LOL. Like I said in April, if I found steady work over there I would be there in a heart beat. Love that area.

HAHA!!!...... You should look into the washington county sheriffs office about getting a job, the cops in this county suck!!! They try their hardest to patrol the streets on the weekends getting minors into trouble with alchlohol, Which i dont have a problem with to an extent but they will pull you over for the dumbest reasons. After all the work they do into that they dont even try to bust the drug dealers around and I have had a case from my debit card being taken and lost money out of my account and hasnt been resolved yet, thats been a half a year ago....... Man Joe you really got me started, lol.

Plus if you were a cop out here i could get you info on all the illegal stuff that goes on and you would have a great place to hunt. If you are interested Im not stopping you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Big and Busy week next week for me!!!   Big and Busy week next week for me!!! EmptyFri May 29, 2009 11:33 pm

Wish i was closer to ya id help ya out. ive hung alot of sideing myself over the years.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Big and Busy week next week for me!!!   Big and Busy week next week for me!!! EmptyFri May 29, 2009 11:54 pm

Good luck Jeremy, I hope you get it all done!
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

PostSubject: Re: Big and Busy week next week for me!!!   Big and Busy week next week for me!!! EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:35 am

TheRomer wrote:
Wish i was closer to ya id help ya out. ive hung alot of sideing myself over the years.

Too bad there werent more guys like you all around here, All my friends are too lazy to help me, but i have got my sister hired, lol.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Big and Busy week next week for me!!!   Big and Busy week next week for me!!! EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:18 pm

yeah seems like the gals work harder than the guys do nowa days Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big and Busy week next week for me!!!   Big and Busy week next week for me!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Big and Busy week next week for me!!!
Page 1 of 1