Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Trail cam pics, Too funny.

Go down 
+3
Joe
Dave
Darius
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Darius

Darius

Trail cam pics, Too funny. Empty
PostSubject: Trail cam pics, Too funny.   Trail cam pics, Too funny. EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:49 pm

When I lived in IN, I set up my camera in the early season just to see what I had. I set it up on my fence line where the fence was broken down cause there was a good trail. I thought maybe the deer were funneling to that spot to as a funnel. I thought it was a good spot for deer and it came out sort of promising, Looks like I found out why the fence was down and there was such a good trail, LOL.
Trail cam pics, Too funny. Deercam4
Trail cam pics, Too funny. Deercam3
Trail cam pics, Too funny. Deercam
Trail cam pics, Too funny. Deercam2
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Trail cam pics, Too funny.   Trail cam pics, Too funny. EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:55 pm

Man, it looks like you have aged, as I see the cam caputured a few pics of you as you walked away from setting it up... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Trail cam pics, Too funny.   Trail cam pics, Too funny. EmptySat May 30, 2009 1:04 pm

Who the heck is that guy?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Darius

Darius

PostSubject: Re: Trail cam pics, Too funny.   Trail cam pics, Too funny. EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:21 pm

Joe wrote:
Who the heck is that guy?!?!?!
I have no idea. I had just moved there a few months before. I never saw him in person.
Back to top Go down
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: Trail cam pics, Too funny.   Trail cam pics, Too funny. EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:04 pm

last week I got a pic of three neighbor kids on the property had to stop and let dad know, he said he would take care of it, the very next week I got pics of the kids and dad.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Trail cam pics, Too funny.   Trail cam pics, Too funny. EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:59 pm

dkoutdoors wrote:
last week I got a pic of three neighbor kids on the property had to stop and let dad know, he said he would take care of it, the very next week I got pics of the kids and dad.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bout time to open up a can!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Trail cam pics, Too funny.   Trail cam pics, Too funny. EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:49 pm

Well i guess the good thing is your cam is still there
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Trail cam pics, Too funny.   Trail cam pics, Too funny. EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:25 pm

I would have to agree with Romer...
Back to top Go down
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

PostSubject: Re: Trail cam pics, Too funny.   Trail cam pics, Too funny. EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:25 pm

One just never knows what is really going on in there woods. Crazy
Back to top Go down
Darius

Darius

PostSubject: Re: Trail cam pics, Too funny.   Trail cam pics, Too funny. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:25 pm

Dave wrote:
Man, it looks like you have aged, as I see the cam caputured a few pics of you as you walked away from setting it up... Very Happy
people have always told me I am younger than I look. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trail cam pics, Too funny.   Trail cam pics, Too funny. Empty

Back to top Go down

Trail cam pics, Too funny.
Page 1 of 1