Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Trip with pictures

Go down 
+7
PSE32
TheRomer
mathewsguy
Corey
Darius
Joe
Robert
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

Trip with pictures Empty
PostSubject: Trip with pictures   Trip with pictures EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:22 am

Here we go. we got down to Henderson the night before and it was fairly late so we decided to just camp out in my SUV. My son couldn't have been happier about that. Got up the next morning and met my friend Paul who runs camofish guide service out of Henderson Ky. Paul has the largest Jon boat I've ever seen at 24 feet and 94 inch bean. We put in the Ohio around 730 and from there it was on. We caught 16 fish and it was a really slow day for Paul. He is usually catching considerably more in a day. We caught Channels and Hybrid Strippers and even got to see some other cool marine creatures like turtles. The blue cats have headed to bed and just weren't catchable. Paul grew up in that area and has been fishing the river his whole life so it was really nice to be out on the river with someone that new the entire river section and where we could catch fish. If anyone is looking for a top notch trip to the Ohio river then check out camofish.com
You'll be on fish all day and have a great shot at a large one. He boated one near 80 pounds earlier this year and several over 50. Here are a few pics of the trip. Now I have a nice selection of fish for the freezer as well.

Trip with pictures Fish1
Trip with pictures Fish2
Trip with pictures Fish3
Trip with pictures Fish4
Trip with pictures Fish5
Trip with pictures Fish6
Trip with pictures Fish7
Trip with pictures Fish8
Trip with pictures Fish9
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Trip with pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip with pictures   Trip with pictures EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:27 am

Nothing like a day on the boat with the ones close to ya.
Back to top Go down
Darius

Darius

Trip with pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip with pictures   Trip with pictures EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:38 am

That sounds like a perfect day, catching some nice fish with close friends and family.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

Trip with pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip with pictures   Trip with pictures EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:45 am

That looks like a fun day Robert. Im sure little man had a great time.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Trip with pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip with pictures   Trip with pictures EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:47 am

very cool the little guy looks like he is having fun. those are the best times spent with the kids
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

Trip with pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip with pictures   Trip with pictures EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:58 am

Corey wrote:
That looks like a fun day Robert. Im sure little man had a great time.

He had a blast and has been talking about it every since. He even asked me why we didn't have a boat like that. I only answered, 40,000 grand is why
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

Trip with pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip with pictures   Trip with pictures EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:56 am

great memories right there. great pics Robert
Back to top Go down
PSE32

PSE32

Trip with pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip with pictures   Trip with pictures EmptySun May 31, 2009 2:33 pm

Thats what memories are made of! Looks like you had a great time, Im sure the little one wont forget that
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Trip with pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip with pictures   Trip with pictures EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:25 pm

Looks like a great day. Thanks for sharing the pics. Looks like Paul has a great set up. Nikolai looks great sporting that Keyes Hunting Gear hat!
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

Trip with pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip with pictures   Trip with pictures EmptySun May 31, 2009 7:50 pm

That would be a blast. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

Trip with pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip with pictures   Trip with pictures EmptySun May 31, 2009 9:36 pm

looks like great day

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

Trip with pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip with pictures   Trip with pictures EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:24 am

Is that the same outfitter you were going to go to awhile back but didnt get to go?

The Ohio River is a great fishery i have fished it alot when i fished Bass tournaments
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

Trip with pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip with pictures   Trip with pictures EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:49 am

Yes. Paul and I were suppose to get together in the early spring but good rain and high water kept us away
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

Trip with pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip with pictures   Trip with pictures EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:35 am

Looks like a great time...Nice pics too..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trip with pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip with pictures   Trip with pictures Empty

Back to top Go down

Trip with pictures
Page 1 of 1