Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

need a safety harness

Go down 
+3
Robert
Mike
mathewsguy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

need a safety harness Empty
PostSubject: need a safety harness   need a safety harness EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:45 am

Hey guys im looking for a safety harness i dont want the kind you get when you buy a stand i want a good one. I like the muddy ones. HSS or loggy bayou style. I have a few releases i would be willing to trade you one for a harness. Or we can work out a deal for the harness
Back to top Go down
Mike

PostSubject: Re: need a safety harness   need a safety harness EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:48 am

I have a Muddy harness in a Medium size that I used last year. I'm 6'0 tall and 170 pounds and it fits just fine. So if you're taller or heavier than I am, a Large may be better. Let me know if it will work for you and we can figure something out.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: need a safety harness   need a safety harness EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:51 am

I live in new york and i wear alot of camo. im about 180 and 6 foot. do you think it will work and if so could you send me a pic
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: need a safety harness   need a safety harness EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:57 am

Wish I could help but I'm considerably bigger.
Hey all I can vouch for him. I've dealth with him before and he is a good guy to work with.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: need a safety harness   need a safety harness EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:25 am

If your gonna get one I would go with the Muddy one...
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: need a safety harness   need a safety harness EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:28 am

I will if the medium will fit me i will take it. i could always wear it under my camo. mike let me know hopefully we can work out a deal
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: need a safety harness   need a safety harness EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:53 am

you cant go wrong with a Muddy harness
Back to top Go down
Mike

PostSubject: Re: need a safety harness   need a safety harness EmptySun May 31, 2009 12:04 pm

mathewsguy wrote:
I will if the medium will fit me i will take it. i could always wear it under my camo. mike let me know hopefully we can work out a deal

PM me your address and I'll send it out this week.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: need a safety harness   need a safety harness EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:59 pm

sent you a pm mike
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: need a safety harness   need a safety harness EmptySun May 31, 2009 3:51 pm

A medium will fit you good as they have lots of adjustability. Muddy has the best harnesses out there as far as I am concerned.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: need a safety harness   need a safety harness EmptySun May 31, 2009 4:21 pm

No longer in need of a harness. thanks again Mike
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: need a safety harness   need a safety harness EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:06 pm

Glad you got that taken care of.... Sounds like you got yourself the best harness out there too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need a safety harness   need a safety harness Empty

Back to top Go down

need a safety harness
Page 1 of 1