Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

vacation update

Go down 
+5
Dave
Mark
Corey
Joe
Robert
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

vacation update Empty
PostSubject: vacation update   vacation update EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:36 pm

Robert checking in from San Francisco. Things here are sure different. The area is beautiful with the tall mountains all around the city and the ocen to the west. As long as you stay off the freeway system you can actually enjoy yourself. Once you get on the freeway then the stress and agony start with backups at all times of day and a20 mile trip always taking 2 plus hours. I've learned to stay close to the resort and enjoy the bay. My wife and I did head into Berkley today and enjoyed a local farmers market. I did notice a great number of much to old hippies. I think many of them just never left the city from the 70's. Tonight is the wedding my wife is a part of and it should be a great time. The wedding and reception are on a huge yact and we'll spend 4 hours touring the bay during the reception. We'll go past Altcatraz and under the Golden Gate bridge and then down the city coast line. Should be a blast.
The resort we are staying at has been fantastic and sits right on the water. The weather is so odd here. If you go 15 minutes up the road there is little to no wind and the warm sun feels wonderful. here at the resort though it blows off the bay non stop at about 15 miles an hour and that makes it so much cooler. You pretty much have to wear a jacket all the time. We still have four days in Cali but only two here. On Monday we are driving up to the Sacramento area to visit my wifes grandparents. Should be a wonderful drive. Well I'm off to go sit in the hot tub and watch all the boats in the bay. Enjoy
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

vacation update Empty
PostSubject: Re: vacation update   vacation update EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:42 pm

Sounds like your having fun. Enojoy the rest of the trip.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

vacation update Empty
PostSubject: Re: vacation update   vacation update EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:39 pm

Sounds like your enjoying it. Hope you have a good time the rest of your trip.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

vacation update Empty
PostSubject: Re: vacation update   vacation update EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:29 pm

sounds like a great trip......have fun.

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

vacation update Empty
PostSubject: Re: vacation update   vacation update EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:30 pm

Good to hear from you on here. Glad things are going well. Have fun and be safe.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

vacation update Empty
PostSubject: Re: vacation update   vacation update EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:52 pm

glad your haveing a great time guys, enjoy the rest of it
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

vacation update Empty
PostSubject: Re: vacation update   vacation update EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 11:15 pm

sounds like your having a good time. Enjoy the rest of your time
Back to top Go down
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

vacation update Empty
PostSubject: Re: vacation update   vacation update EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 11:25 pm

Glad you are having a good time Robert! Have a great time the rest of your trip.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

vacation update Empty
PostSubject: Re: vacation update   vacation update EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:49 pm

The yatch cruise around the bay was fantastic. We went up to Alcatraz and then angle island and finally under the Golden gate and bay bridges. Was a beautiful night for sure. Today we just stayed lazy and walked around for a bit. has been a blast
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

vacation update Empty
PostSubject: Re: vacation update   vacation update EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:51 pm

cool buddy Im glad both of you are enjoying your time there
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

vacation update Empty
PostSubject: Re: vacation update   vacation update EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:01 pm

Sound like a great time. Yep, stay clear of the freeways, you get no where fast, just like around here. Hope you guys enjoy the rest of your vacay.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

vacation update Empty
PostSubject: Re: vacation update   vacation update EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:01 pm

Glad your having fun...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

vacation update Empty
PostSubject: Re: vacation update   vacation update Empty

Back to top Go down

vacation update
Page 1 of 1