Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

2 Bucks iI got pics of the past week.

Go down 
+3
Jody
Joe
mathewsguy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

2 Bucks iI got pics of the past week. Empty
PostSubject: 2 Bucks iI got pics of the past week.   2 Bucks iI got pics of the past week. EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 9:39 pm

Here are 2 pics of bucks i got last week. sorry for the messy pics but these where from my 35mm camera and pics did not scan very good. the first pic you can just make out antler and the second pic there is no problem seeing them. guys i need to put camera back up in this spot only had it there 2 days then moved it. These may end up being a good spot.
2 Bucks iI got pics of the past week. 000_1480
2 Bucks iI got pics of the past week. 000_1481
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: 2 Bucks iI got pics of the past week.   2 Bucks iI got pics of the past week. EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 9:57 pm

Hope he sticks around for ya.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: 2 Bucks iI got pics of the past week.   2 Bucks iI got pics of the past week. EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:00 pm

we will see if he does alot of ground behind my house and we will have to see how big he gets. I passed up about 6 small bucks last year so hopefully there will be a few goods ones running around this year.
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: 2 Bucks iI got pics of the past week.   2 Bucks iI got pics of the past week. EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:35 pm

This is why trailcams are so important to me now. It will be nice to see if things change as the seasons do.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: 2 Bucks iI got pics of the past week.   2 Bucks iI got pics of the past week. EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:52 pm

good looking deer, hopefully they will stick around so we can see how they turn out
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: 2 Bucks iI got pics of the past week.   2 Bucks iI got pics of the past week. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 7:48 am

Im going to put a camera back up there I only left it there for 2 days then moved it but I guess if thats where he hangs out I will put my digital camera up there. My neighbor saw a big black bear 2 days ago walking across his pasture he said it was headed for my place so maybe we will get lucky and get a pic of him.
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: 2 Bucks iI got pics of the past week.   2 Bucks iI got pics of the past week. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:35 am

Nice pics...
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: 2 Bucks iI got pics of the past week.   2 Bucks iI got pics of the past week. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:06 pm

well went out and checked the cam pretty slow it has been raining all week its terrible. got this one pic of a doe and some other doe pics.
2 Bucks iI got pics of the past week. SUNP0001
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

PostSubject: Re: 2 Bucks iI got pics of the past week.   2 Bucks iI got pics of the past week. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:48 pm

nice...i try to leave mine up in the same place for at least 72 hours before i move it.
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: 2 Bucks iI got pics of the past week.   2 Bucks iI got pics of the past week. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:51 pm

Nice pics...I hope that spot produces for you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 Bucks iI got pics of the past week.   2 Bucks iI got pics of the past week. Empty

Back to top Go down

2 Bucks iI got pics of the past week.
Page 1 of 1