Scent Blocker
Photobucket

EQUALIZER CLIMBERS???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
THE BULL

THE BULL

EQUALIZER CLIMBERS??? Empty
PostSubject: EQUALIZER CLIMBERS???   EQUALIZER CLIMBERS??? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:37 pm

does anyone have any experience with the equalizer?
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: EQUALIZER CLIMBERS???   EQUALIZER CLIMBERS??? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:43 pm

I don't....
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: EQUALIZER CLIMBERS???   EQUALIZER CLIMBERS??? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:03 pm

Sorry man i dont either
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: EQUALIZER CLIMBERS???   EQUALIZER CLIMBERS??? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:02 am

To be honest I've never even heard of it. I've always used a Summit as a climber and will be using a Muddy this year as well
Back to top Go down
silbowhunter

silbowhunter

PostSubject: Re: EQUALIZER CLIMBERS???   EQUALIZER CLIMBERS??? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:13 am

I bought & used one last year, also own a Summit & Lone Wolf so I have used others to compare it to.

It's comfortable to climb with & sit in, the leveling deal works as advertised but it is kind of loud when carrying it on your back walking through the woods.
As you can tell by looking at it (via the site) it is kind of large (and heavy) compared to a Lone Wolf but you can sit in it all day.

The small rubber (black) plug like things that hold the cables in place can be kind of a hassle to get into there hole when it's dark and or very cold.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: EQUALIZER CLIMBERS???   EQUALIZER CLIMBERS??? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:34 am

I will keep my eyes open for one.
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

PostSubject: Re: EQUALIZER CLIMBERS???   EQUALIZER CLIMBERS??? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:28 pm

thanks guys...i just bought a summit viper SS...hopefully i will like it...just got rid of my API bow hunter...thanks for the input
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EQUALIZER CLIMBERS???   EQUALIZER CLIMBERS??? Empty

Back to top Go down

EQUALIZER CLIMBERS???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whitetail Affliction :: The Gear Shack :: Treestands - Sponsored by Summit Stands-
Jump to: