Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

A fun little contest

Go down 
+6
swampghost
littleslink
jayyohe
Dave
mathewsguy
Robert
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

A fun little contest Empty
PostSubject: A fun little contest   A fun little contest EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:25 pm

Thought I would do something fun tonight. Most all of us are married and it's our wifes wonderful understanding that makes our hunting season go so much better. I have 5 packs of these Under Armour mini head bands that I'm going to give away. It's easy to enter. Just right a few sentences about why your wife is the women of your dreams still. The first five that right up something nice will get one sent to them. Maybe it will help you, just a little, to thank her for all she does in letting you pursue the crazyness that fall brings. My entry doesn't count but I'll go first.

My wife lives by one rule when it comes to hunting. It makes me happy and that's enough for her! She has never told me not to go or that she wanted me to not go. She just smiles and says "have a good time honey". Nothing more I need to say

A fun little contest Contest1
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: A fun little contest   A fun little contest EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:30 pm

Great idea Robert.
Tammy never tells me not to go hunting she always gets excited evrytime I walk back in from the woods waiting to hear my story about what I saw and the close calls. She has never hunted before she was with me now last year was her first season and I love the fact that its one more thing we can do togeter. She now truly understands my passion for the sport I love. And she also understands being a widow during hunting season.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: A fun little contest   A fun little contest EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:31 pm

That's one down. Send me your addy
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: A fun little contest   A fun little contest EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:33 pm

My wife is a beautiful woman on the inside and out. I am truley blessed to have her in my life. I thank God for bringing the two of us together. She is very supportive of me and my hunting habbits. Although, she hates when I am away, she still understands my passion for hunting and has recently started shooting 3D so she can share in my passion. I love her very much! I'm looking forward to our cruise this week...

Robert, I don't need the headbands, but I wanted to still say something nice about the wife.
Back to top Go down
jayyohe

jayyohe

PostSubject: Top Notch!   A fun little contest EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:27 pm

There are many reasons why my wife is still the woman of my dreams. First off, she is a wonderful mother to our two beautiful children. Also, she is very supportive when it comes to my hobbies. She rushes home from work in the early season so that I can get out in the woods to hunt. She listens to all my deer stories during the year. She puts up with all my scouting trips and hunting trips and just plain old talking about deer practically non-stop. Without her support, it would be nearly impossible for me to even get out and hunt. For all you do...thanks honey. i love you.
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: A fun little contest   A fun little contest EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:35 pm

My wife and I almost have one year, and it's been the best year of my life. She is very understand when it comes to me being away, whether it's for work, hunting, fishing, golfing, or basketball. She is always there for me no matter what. I am trying to get her into archery hunting, but she says she does not have the patience to sit up a tree for hours and wait for deer to walk under her. Good thing she has the patience for me though...
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: A fun little contest   A fun little contest EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 6:54 am

I still have two left. Make sure you all PM me your addy
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: A fun little contest   A fun little contest EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:01 am

Robert wrote:
I still have two left. Make sure you all PM me your addy

Done...
Back to top Go down
swampghost

PostSubject: Re: A fun little contest   A fun little contest EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:11 pm

My wife has always been supportive of my "habits". She usually joins me in our pursuit of the wily whitetail. When I still coon hunted, I never had to worry about my hounds. She made sure they were well cared for. (I work on the road and am gone 4 days a week) I never needed to call anyone to see if thet wanted to go hunting on Thursday night. She made sure my light was charged up and was waiting to go with me. Never a complaint about the briars and only a few about the snakes.
Back to top Go down
indianahunter1

PostSubject: Re: A fun little contest   A fun little contest EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:19 pm

I really am amazed that I am with a woman as sweet as she is ! I have the most understanding fiance,she was born in Syracuse,New York and was raised to do alot of things like camping,fishing, and snowmobiling. Unfortunatly hunting was not something that was in her upbringing,she loves deer( alive) ! But in the 2 years we have been together she has been so wonderful about trying to understand the sport,and the best part,I have been able to teach her son how to hunt and he loves the sport. There are a million reasons why I love christina,and the best one is she has not been like some people I have known to try to get me to stop the sport I love. Not only do I hunt as much as I want I get to pass the tradition down to her kids!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: A fun little contest   A fun little contest EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:56 pm

Thanks buddy I got the headbands today just in time the girls have soccer games tonight. thank you
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: A fun little contest   A fun little contest EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:52 pm

Congrats to the winners
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: A fun little contest   A fun little contest EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:05 pm

The wife says thanks for the headbands Robert, and so do I. Got them in the mail today...
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: A fun little contest   A fun little contest EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:10 pm

Sweet fellas.
Back to top Go down
indianahunter1

PostSubject: Re: A fun little contest   A fun little contest EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:36 pm

Robert
i want to thank you for the headband's and for picking me as a winner . my future wife to be and stepdaughter said thank you also they love them .

A fun little contest HPIM1643
Back to top Go down
whitetail pcs

whitetail pcs

PostSubject: Re: A fun little contest   A fun little contest EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:23 am

Heeeeeeeeeey,
That kinda left us women out in the cold on that contest...I don't think any of us have Wives.....LOL WELL, SOMEONE MIGHT BUT IT AIN'T ME...FOR SURE!
lol JK Enjoyed reading it anyway.....

cherry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fun little contest   A fun little contest Empty

Back to top Go down

A fun little contest
Page 1 of 1