Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

New to the site, and glad to be here!

Go down 
+10
THE BULL
shehuntsva
Mark
littleslink
Joe
Corey
TheRomer
mathewsguy
Robert
Slunger Seeker
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Slunger Seeker

Slunger Seeker

New to the site, and glad to be here! Empty
PostSubject: New to the site, and glad to be here!   New to the site, and glad to be here! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:35 pm

Well I finally had time to join the site here. My name is Derik Nippert and I am part of team Ohio. I am really excited about this season because we are going to finally start videoing our hunts. I am going to post some pictures of some of my bucks that I have killed and some that team Ohio is hoping to tag this year. If someone could help me out as to how to do that I would be very greatful.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: New to the site, and glad to be here!   New to the site, and glad to be here! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:38 pm

It's great to finally get the introduction. We look forward to seeing those deer and in seeing what Team Ohio will smack down this year
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: New to the site, and glad to be here!   New to the site, and glad to be here! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:39 pm

glad your here cant wait to see what you got
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: New to the site, and glad to be here!   New to the site, and glad to be here! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:40 pm

Welcome Aboard
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: New to the site, and glad to be here!   New to the site, and glad to be here! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:57 pm

Hey man glad to have you. If someone hasnt helped you already, there should be a thread under the announcements that will tell you how to post pics. I look fprward to seeing them.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: New to the site, and glad to be here!   New to the site, and glad to be here! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:28 pm

Welcome to the Affliction.
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: New to the site, and glad to be here!   New to the site, and glad to be here! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:29 pm

Welcome. Looking forward to the pics and the video...
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: New to the site, and glad to be here!   New to the site, and glad to be here! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Hello and welcome aboard

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

PostSubject: Re: New to the site, and glad to be here!   New to the site, and glad to be here! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:20 pm

Welcome! Can't wait to check out the pics.
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

PostSubject: Re: New to the site, and glad to be here!   New to the site, and glad to be here! EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:21 am

welcome...make yourself at home
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: New to the site, and glad to be here!   New to the site, and glad to be here! EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:07 am

Good to have you with us and part of team WA. Looking forward to seeing what you have to share with all of us!
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: New to the site, and glad to be here!   New to the site, and glad to be here! EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:27 pm

Hey Derik, great to have you. I am looking forward to your posts and looking forward to coming down there to hunt with you and Dustin this year. Since your bro has been in Frisco on a Rehab Assignment we have gotten to plan a few things for the fall. Take care!
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: New to the site, and glad to be here!   New to the site, and glad to be here! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:39 pm

Great to have you and look forward to some footage this fall.
Back to top Go down
Mrs Volway

Mrs Volway

PostSubject: Re: New to the site, and glad to be here!   New to the site, and glad to be here! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:38 pm

Welcome Team Ohio! Can't wait to take a peek at your pictures!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the site, and glad to be here!   New to the site, and glad to be here! Empty

Back to top Go down

New to the site, and glad to be here!
Page 1 of 1