Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

few more recent pics

Go down 
+10
mathewsguy
UrbanGuide
LawCoBowhunter
Corey
Joe
Dave
oregonzach
Robert
Darius
TheRomer
14 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRomer

few more recent pics Empty
PostSubject: few more recent pics   few more recent pics EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:31 am

Went back yesterday and put up the cuddeback on the back side of the property so next time should have some pics at a new spot

few more recent pics SUNP0004-2
few more recent pics SUNP0008
few more recent pics SUNP0078
few more recent pics SUNP0147
few more recent pics SUNP0243
few more recent pics SUNP0239

And of course your typical female showing of her scratch (just kidden Ladies) Very Happy

few more recent pics SUNP0414
Back to top Go down
Darius

Darius

PostSubject: Re: few more recent pics   few more recent pics EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:46 am

Nice. Looks like you gettin some nice bucks
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: few more recent pics   few more recent pics EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:03 am

Great pics. Hey Mike did they not plant that field this year?
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: few more recent pics   few more recent pics EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:31 am

Awesome! Glad to see the deer are still around, its going to be fun to watch them grow!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: few more recent pics   few more recent pics EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:40 am

Good pics Mike... thanks for taking the time to post!
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: few more recent pics   few more recent pics EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:40 am

Nice pics.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: few more recent pics   few more recent pics EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:59 am

Robert wrote:
Great pics. Hey Mike did they not plant that field this year?

Yeah they planted soy beans again this year, with all the rain we had thay didnt have time to get the corn in. all the fields are beans again this year
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: few more recent pics   few more recent pics EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:18 pm

It's looking a little rough. Seems to be a good bit of weeds
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: few more recent pics   few more recent pics EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:28 pm

Nice pics Mike
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: few more recent pics   few more recent pics EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:30 pm

Nice pics!Do you ever get blank pics on your cuddy?Seems like every once in a while I'll get some blank pics that were taken at night.Don't know if my flash is going bad or what.It did it last year too,I figured it was weak batteries.The cam is almost 5 years old too,so that may have something to do with it...I checked it yesterday and had a video clip of 3 bucks on there but couldn't make them out(it was all pixlelized),I think I need to go the InfaRed route on my next trail cam.
Back to top Go down
UrbanGuide

PostSubject: Re: few more recent pics   few more recent pics EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:53 pm

Looks like you got a nice little group of bucks hanging around.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: few more recent pics   few more recent pics EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:15 pm

Robert wrote:
It's looking a little rough. Seems to be a good bit of weeds

yeah it looks like they planted it with out tilling it for some reason scratch
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: few more recent pics   few more recent pics EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:17 pm

cool pics man always nice to see what is running around
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: few more recent pics   few more recent pics EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:22 pm

LawCoBowhunter wrote:
Nice pics!Do you ever get blank pics on your cuddy?Seems like every once in a while I'll get some blank pics that were taken at night.Don't know if my flash is going bad or what.It did it last year too,I figured it was weak batteries.The cam is almost 5 years old too,so that may have something to do with it...I checked it yesterday and had a video clip of 3 bucks on there but couldn't make them out(it was all pixlelized),I think I need to go the InfaRed route on my next trail cam.

No i dont get any black pics, it does get moisture in it and the flash with just keep on flashing every few minutes and run the batteries down fast.

I couldnt figure out what was going on with it and why it kept running the batteries down so fast, until I took it off the tree and was going to bring it home. and while i was driveing home it started flashing on me and it was turned off affraid

I tried to seal it up good and it helped but it still does it every now and then.

but it still takes pics when it needs to when it does it. just have to change the batteries alittle more often
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: few more recent pics   few more recent pics EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 5:05 pm

That back corner seems to be a hot spot this year. I'd be willing to send out a stand or two for a double setup
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

PostSubject: Re: few more recent pics   few more recent pics EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:24 pm

Nice pics. Yep, that' a great pic of the doe, there's no shame in her game, lol.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: few more recent pics   few more recent pics EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:33 pm

Robert wrote:
That back corner seems to be a hot spot this year. I'd be willing to send out a stand or two for a double setup

These pics are from up front by Ernies tree. but we but up the cuddeback in the back corner so hopefully we will get some good ones back there
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: few more recent pics   few more recent pics EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:33 pm

shehuntsva wrote:
Nice pics. Yep, that' a great pic of the doe, there's no shame in her game, lol.

lol! I like that reply
Back to top Go down
BowBo

BowBo

PostSubject: Re: few more recent pics   few more recent pics EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:09 pm

Me and Mike really believe that we are going to get better bucks on the cudde, back there in "AMEN CORNER". The Lucky Buck seems to be bringing the deer to the first set-up........ we are hoping for same results back there with it too!!

Unless Mikey "snuck" out there today without me, then we will be finding out tomorrow evening, if it's fired up back there yet! bounce
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: few more recent pics   few more recent pics EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:28 am

Nice pics. Looks like there is some potential there...
Back to top Go down
Early Morning Gobble

Early Morning Gobble

PostSubject: Re: few more recent pics   few more recent pics EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:19 pm

nice pics
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: few more recent pics   few more recent pics Empty

Back to top Go down

few more recent pics
Page 1 of 1