Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
    Lacrosse footwear
    Photobucket
    Carbon Express
    Photobucket
    Black Gold Sights
    Photobucket
    Nimrod Packs
    Photobucket
    SKB Bow and Gun Cases
    Photobucket
    Bohning Archery
    Photobucket
    G5 Broadheads
    Photobucket
    Scent Blocker
    Photobucket

overnight excitment

Go down 
    +5
    shehuntsva
    mathewsguy
    Joe
    Dave
    Robert
    9 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Robert

Robert

overnight excitment Empty
    PostSubject: overnight excitment   overnight excitment EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 6:32 pm

Had a bit to much excitment last night. About 2:10 this morning I woke up at a noise at the front door. Well my first instinct is my family first so I grab a gun I have near by and head to the stairs. Whoever was there was gone though so I stayed up a few minutes just to be sure. Well I hear some more nioses again and it starts to not add up so I head to the other side of the house and to a room we don't use much. I peak out the back side of the house and see two young kids sneaking around. Turns out to be a prank. Could have called the cops but to be honest I couldn't bring myself to do it. I know the parents of one of the kids so I get in position and wait for them to get close and then I make sure they see me and the gun. Talk about scared kids, lol. They took off running but didn't really have anywhere to go so right in front of me the run into the one kids home. hahahaha. Haven't had time yet but I'll go chat with the mom whom I get along with great and I'm sure the scare I put into them wont be near what Mom will do. I'm glad it wasn't serious but I still didn't appreciate it either.
    Back to top Go down
    Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: overnight excitment   overnight excitment EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 8:25 pm

Not a cool thing for the kids to be doing. Hopefully, they learned their lesson and I am glad that it was not something more serious. I have had a couple of my good friends homes get broken into and I would hate to loose that sense of security, where you are scared living in your own home.
    Back to top Go down
    Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: overnight excitment   overnight excitment EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 8:43 pm

Dave wrote:
    Not a cool thing for the kids to be doing. Hopefully, they learned their lesson and I am glad that it was not something more serious. I have had a couple of my good friends homes get broken into and I would hate to loose that sense of security, where you are scared living in your own home.

I refuse to be that way. When I was 16 I was home alone and someone tried to break in. I used what my father had taught me and I pulled a gun on them as they were half way through the window. They didn't get shot but they were scared to death to be looking down a double barrel.
    Back to top Go down
    Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: overnight excitment   overnight excitment EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 9:25 pm

Glad it was nothing serious.
    Back to top Go down
    mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: overnight excitment   overnight excitment EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:09 pm

Ya that would make you a little nervous. And you guys are right the kids are probably cleaning out there shorts. glad it was not bad
    Back to top Go down
    shehuntsva

shehuntsva

PostSubject: Re: overnight excitment   overnight excitment EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:45 pm

I'm sure those kids won't be pulling anymore pranks at your house. You can really tell when school is out...the kids get into more mischief.
    Back to top Go down
    THE BULL

THE BULL

PostSubject: Re: overnight excitment   overnight excitment EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:04 am

you are more of a man than me.
    Back to top Go down
    TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: overnight excitment   overnight excitment EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:49 am

Im sure they lernt their lesson. just glad it wasnt the real thing
    Back to top Go down
    Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: overnight excitment   overnight excitment EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 7:01 pm

Just remember that they are kids and kids don't always think. I know I have gotten into a few pranks back in the day but never meant any harm. In today's society kids just can't get away with what they used to because of how much crime there is now.

I am sure the kids learned their lesson. It obviously would be pretty terrible if someone was trying to break in.
    Back to top Go down
    kyhareraiser

kyhareraiser

PostSubject: Re: overnight excitment   overnight excitment EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:11 am

i'm glad they pranked someone nice as you. could have turned out bad if it had been a trigger happy person behind that gun.. good scare though
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: overnight excitment   overnight excitment Empty

Back to top Go down

overnight excitment
    Page 1 of 1