Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

You think we should let him go another year? LOL

Go down 
+16
Early Morning Gobble
Dave
oregonzach
volway
Robert
Big Sexy
Corey
mathewsguy
TheRomer
littleslink
LawCoBowhunter
Jody
Nukguy
Darius
Joe
Tall Tine
20 posters
AuthorMessage
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

You think we should let him go another year? LOL Empty
PostSubject: You think we should let him go another year? LOL   You think we should let him go another year? LOL EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:17 pm

You think we should let him go another year? LOL MDGC0240
You think we should let him go another year? LOL MDGC0244
You think we should let him go another year? LOL MDGC0235

Last edited by Tall Tine on Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: You think we should let him go another year? LOL   You think we should let him go another year? LOL EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:25 pm

Don't waste your tag on him. I will come up and take him if you like What a Face
Back to top Go down
Darius

Darius

PostSubject: Re: You think we should let him go another year? LOL   You think we should let him go another year? LOL EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:26 pm

there is no way I would pass up that deer. If he got anywhere close to my stand he would be in big trouble. Very nice buck.
Back to top Go down
Nukguy

Nukguy

PostSubject: Re: You think we should let him go another year? LOL   You think we should let him go another year? LOL EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:27 pm

Holy cow Jim, that's the most developed cage I've seen this year, great deer.
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: You think we should let him go another year? LOL   You think we should let him go another year? LOL EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:32 pm

Holy smokes Jim Dandy! What a great, great buck. Thanks for posting that up.
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: You think we should let him go another year? LOL   You think we should let him go another year? LOL EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:54 pm

I doubt if I could...Now,if I knew there were a few bigger ones running around it might make it a little easier to let him go...In reality though I'd take a crack at him at the first good chance I had....Heck of a buck!
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: You think we should let him go another year? LOL   You think we should let him go another year? LOL EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:57 pm

It's tough to age that deer from the pictures you sent, but my guess is that he is only a 3 or 4 year old deer and will definately be bigger next year. With that being said, I don't know if I could pass up one like that if he walked under me...
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: You think we should let him go another year? LOL   You think we should let him go another year? LOL EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:25 pm

Just put it in your mind how much bigger he will be next year.

If you have alot of hunting preasure around and dont think he will make it then id take him.

he is a dandy this year but will be a monster next year
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: You think we should let him go another year? LOL   You think we should let him go another year? LOL EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:33 pm

around where I live he would get taken out. Not sure what kind of other bucks you have running around but that is a really nice buck. either way cant wait to see him in hard horn
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: You think we should let him go another year? LOL   You think we should let him go another year? LOL EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:21 am

He'll never be a monster if you shoot him when hes good. If you want a chance at a monster then pass him. If you would be completely happy with him on your wall like that then take him IF the opportunity arises.
Back to top Go down
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

PostSubject: Re: You think we should let him go another year? LOL   You think we should let him go another year? LOL EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:40 am

Zip............smack! enough said...
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: You think we should let him go another year? LOL   You think we should let him go another year? LOL EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:00 am

Big Sexy wrote:
Zip............smack! enough said...

dito
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: You think we should let him go another year? LOL   You think we should let him go another year? LOL EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:03 am

Be hard to Jimmy,But just think he still has another month or two to grow.Good luck
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: You think we should let him go another year? LOL   You think we should let him go another year? LOL EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:15 am

WOW! Havn't seen that much bone yet this summer on anything! I'd shoot him in a heartbeat. Did you see him last year, or know how old he is?
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: You think we should let him go another year? LOL   You think we should let him go another year? LOL EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:44 am

affraid Anyone have a towel so I can wipe the drool off my keyboard?
Back to top Go down
Early Morning Gobble

Early Morning Gobble

PostSubject: Re: You think we should let him go another year? LOL   You think we should let him go another year? LOL EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:29 pm

He is a shooter to me....nice moultrie pics too.
Back to top Go down
Slunger Seeker

Slunger Seeker

PostSubject: Re: You think we should let him go another year? LOL   You think we should let him go another year? LOL EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:20 pm

That is a very nice buck. But just think what he could be next year. And if you dont take him he will get to spread some of his genetics around also. He looks to only be 4 at the most right now. If you do pass him and get a chance at him next year that deer could very well make you famous. What is it that they are licking on? It looks like they are in your yard with the grass cut so short, or is that just the outside edges of a field or something?
Back to top Go down
Grunt and Gobble

PostSubject: Re: You think we should let him go another year? LOL   You think we should let him go another year? LOL EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:11 am

SON!! That is a nice buck but also think he would get bigger next year. I agree with Corey and Slunger, do you want to shoot a nice buck or do you want to shoot a monster. Heck you may never see that deer out of your stand, so that would make the decision a little easier. Good luck to you, keep your eyes on the prize.
Back to top Go down
Mrs Volway

Mrs Volway

PostSubject: Re: You think we should let him go another year? LOL   You think we should let him go another year? LOL EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:50 pm

Don't think I could pass him up ... WOW! Nice bucky!
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

PostSubject: Re: You think we should let him go another year? LOL   You think we should let him go another year? LOL EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:30 pm

He is a stud for a young deer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You think we should let him go another year? LOL   You think we should let him go another year? LOL Empty

Back to top Go down

You think we should let him go another year? LOL
Page 1 of 1