Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Mathews Down Force Arrow Rest

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Mathews Down Force Arrow Rest Empty
PostSubject: Mathews Down Force Arrow Rest   Mathews Down Force Arrow Rest EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:38 pm

I have one of these for sale. It is a great rest, but I am no longer shooting a mathews. Suppose to be one of the fastest falling rests on the market but guides your arrow longer than fall away rests of the past have, which will lead to greater accuracy. I believe they retail in the 119.00-$125.00 range. I will let it go for $80 to your door if anyone is interested. I will also include a Limbsaver arrow holder that you can put on your riser shelf. I kow I could getmore for it on ebay, but just wanted to see if anyone of my friends on here were interested in it. Will try to get pics on soon. Thanks..

Last edited by Dave on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Mathews Down Force Arrow Rest   Mathews Down Force Arrow Rest EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:42 pm

SOunds like a nice rest Dave. I am sure it will go fast.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Mathews Down Force Arrow Rest   Mathews Down Force Arrow Rest EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:05 pm

sounds good, i wouldnt mind seeing some pics of it
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Mathews Down Force Arrow Rest   Mathews Down Force Arrow Rest EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:40 am

Ditto on the pics...
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Mathews Down Force Arrow Rest   Mathews Down Force Arrow Rest EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:57 am

These are supposed to be very nice rest.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Mathews Down Force Arrow Rest   Mathews Down Force Arrow Rest EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:08 am

TheRomer wrote:
sounds good, i wouldnt mind seeing some pics of it

I will try to get some on this weekend... my laptop that I transfer pics to is no longer working with my dial up internet, so I have to go in town to transfer the pics at an internet cafe that has high speed. Sorry for the delay.

On a side note, I would be willing to trade the rest for some high speed internet service or a new laptop. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Mathews Down Force Arrow Rest   Mathews Down Force Arrow Rest EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:00 pm

No prob Dave, just when ever you get the chance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mathews Down Force Arrow Rest   Mathews Down Force Arrow Rest Empty

Back to top Go down

Mathews Down Force Arrow Rest
Page 1 of 1