Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

New Quick Fletch

Go down 
+4
TheRomer
MRA
Dave
Early Morning Gobble
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Early Morning Gobble

Early Morning Gobble

New Quick Fletch Empty
PostSubject: New Quick Fletch   New Quick Fletch EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:13 pm

I have been thinking about getting a pack of the new quick fletchings. All you do is put them in hot water and they shrink to your shaft of the arrow. Has anyone tried using these or is currently using them. I read the reviews on them, but i wanted to get some more real opinions on them before i made the purchase.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

New Quick Fletch Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Quick Fletch   New Quick Fletch EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:35 pm

Never used them... I can fletch up arrows almost as fast as it take the water to heat up in the spicket. Ok, maybe a slight exaguration... Anyways, I like doing my arrows one fletch at a time. I like taking pride in my work. Just my opinion though... Good luck if you try them.
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

New Quick Fletch Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Quick Fletch   New Quick Fletch EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:38 pm

Dave wrote:
Never used them... I can fletch up arrows almost as fast as it take the water to heat up in the spicket. Ok, maybe a slight exaguration... Anyways, I like doing my arrows one fletch at a time. I like taking pride in my work. Just my opinion though... Good luck if you try them.

Good one Dave, im thinking its a little exageration. Im sure your faster then me and alot of people after doing it so many times over the years, but not that fast. Good reasoning to back it up though. Thats the same reason why i do my own as well. let us know how they are.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

New Quick Fletch Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Quick Fletch   New Quick Fletch EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:52 pm

I never have tried them either. if you do get them give us a update on them
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

New Quick Fletch Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Quick Fletch   New Quick Fletch EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:32 pm

Never used them I just started fletching my own arrows and I love doing it. If you have any questions on fletching Dave is the man there is a article he wrote on the home page about it.
Back to top Go down
Nukguy

Nukguy

New Quick Fletch Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Quick Fletch   New Quick Fletch EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:12 am

I've used them during winter league when were beating up so many arrows it was a quick fix to get ready for the following week. We're shooting 60 arrows a night and never had any slipage and they fly just as well.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

New Quick Fletch Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Quick Fletch   New Quick Fletch EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:30 am

Never used them.
Back to top Go down
Early Morning Gobble

Early Morning Gobble

New Quick Fletch Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Quick Fletch   New Quick Fletch EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:41 am

they work great and easy to use and re-fletch
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

New Quick Fletch Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Quick Fletch   New Quick Fletch EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:08 pm

two of my buddies tried them and absolutely hated them...said they didnt seal rite and came unglued.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Quick Fletch Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Quick Fletch   New Quick Fletch Empty

Back to top Go down

New Quick Fletch
Page 1 of 1