Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Swacker Broadheads.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MRA

MRA

Swacker Broadheads. Empty
PostSubject: Swacker Broadheads.   Swacker Broadheads. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:21 am

Ive been seeing alot of commercials on T.V. about these broadheads. I really like the looks of them. I also went to the website to check them out some more and was very suprised. I checked the price on them and you can get a SIX pack for 14.95 Shocked Most broadheads I have bought are 30.00 or more for a three pack. I have been a real rage fan but I think im gonna try these out this year. Anyone else heard of them or used them?
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Swacker Broadheads.   Swacker Broadheads. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:29 am

I've never used them. The Rage 3 blade works so well that they've never given me a reason to consider switching, even though they are quite expensive...
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Swacker Broadheads.   Swacker Broadheads. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:32 am

I have heard of them but I am going wit the rage 2 blade they just do a great job and by the video that was posted on the rage I cant see shooting anything else
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

PostSubject: Re: Swacker Broadheads.   Swacker Broadheads. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:37 am

I actually missread the price on them. When I looked for the price i clicked on replacement blades on accident, so the blades are 14.95. The broadheads are actually 35.00 for three. They look like they would be pritty good but they dont look like they will open on contact like the rage. Im gonna stick with the rage. Id still like to see what everyone else thinks.
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Swacker Broadheads.   Swacker Broadheads. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:49 am

MRA wrote:
I actually missread the price on them. When I looked for the price i clicked on replacement blades on accident, so the blades are 14.95. The broadheads are actually 35.00 for three. They look like they would be pritty good but they dont look like they will open on contact like the rage. Im gonna stick with the rage. Id still like to see what everyone else thinks.

That's the huge advantage of the Rage. They are fully deployed upon contact resulting in those huge holes and blood trails...
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Swacker Broadheads.   Swacker Broadheads. EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:05 am

Hard to bet a Rage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swacker Broadheads.   Swacker Broadheads. Empty

Back to top Go down

Swacker Broadheads.
Page 1 of 1