Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

new pics(Video added)

Go down 
+10
Robert
volway
shehuntsva
TheRomer
Jody
Grunt and Gobble
Dave
mathewsguy
MRA
LawCoBowhunter
14 posters
AuthorMessage
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

new pics(Video added) Empty
PostSubject: new pics(Video added)   new pics(Video added) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:59 am

Some new pics I pulled off of the cam this morning...Got one decent buck...I think he's the same one I posted back in june,if it is,he sure did do some growing...

new pics(Video added) Cdy_0016

new pics(Video added) Cdy_0017

new pics(Video added) Cdy_0018

new pics(Video added) Cdy_0019

Last edited by LawCoBowhunter on Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

PostSubject: Re: new pics(Video added)   new pics(Video added) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:07 am

Theres a shooter, some nice G2's on him
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: new pics(Video added)   new pics(Video added) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:13 am

very cool pics man ya he has some really good tine lenght
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: new pics(Video added)   new pics(Video added) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:01 am

Hope you smoke him Darin!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: new pics(Video added)   new pics(Video added) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:50 am

Hey bud I was looking at your avitar that bucks looks alot like the one in the pics is this in the same area
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: new pics(Video added)   new pics(Video added) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:59 am

mathewsguy wrote:
Hey bud I was looking at your avitar that bucks looks alot like the one in the pics is this in the same area

Yes it is...I was thinking the same thing(I think he spread his genes around befors I took him,that was back in 04)...My sister took some video of him and a couple others last weekend during daylight.gonna try to get that footage,it looks good,but she was moving around alot ,kinda made me dizzy lol...
Back to top Go down
Grunt and Gobble

PostSubject: Re: new pics(Video added)   new pics(Video added) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:33 pm

He really has some nice tines on him. Good luck this fall.
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: new pics(Video added)   new pics(Video added) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:08 pm

He is a good one. Nice and tall! Very nice.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: new pics(Video added)   new pics(Video added) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:45 pm

Thats a great looking Buck Darin cheers

Nice does too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

PostSubject: Re: new pics(Video added)   new pics(Video added) EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 12:53 pm

Nice pics! I love those tall racks.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: new pics(Video added)   new pics(Video added) EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:59 pm

Looking good.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: new pics(Video added)   new pics(Video added) EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:02 pm

nice pics
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: new pics(Video added)   new pics(Video added) EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:42 pm

Here's a video of the buck,forgive the quality and jerkiness(my sister took it)...There is also a nice 7 towards the end(1:30 mark)...
Feeling good about this year,I wish it would hurry up and get here!

Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: new pics(Video added)   new pics(Video added) EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:48 pm

Nice bucks man your options are starting look really good for the year.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: new pics(Video added)   new pics(Video added) EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:21 pm

Nice looking bucks,im getting excited for you this year,good luck getting on him
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: new pics(Video added)   new pics(Video added) EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:58 pm

All these pics of nice bucks isn't helping with the anxiety of waiting on the season. When does the Indiana season open ? 52 more days of waiting for the MD. boys
Back to top Go down
LittleRomer

LittleRomer

PostSubject: Re: new pics(Video added)   new pics(Video added) EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:24 pm

That is a nice buck
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: new pics(Video added)   new pics(Video added) EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:31 pm

Camoed Assassin wrote:
All these pics of nice bucks isn't helping with the anxiety of waiting on the season. When does the Indiana season open ? 52 more days of waiting for the MD. boys

Around 67 days for us (oct 1st)...I think it comes in earlier for the guys doing the urban zone hunts...
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: new pics(Video added)   new pics(Video added) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:40 am

Nice pics and video...
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: new pics(Video added)   new pics(Video added) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:45 pm

Nice pics man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new pics(Video added)   new pics(Video added) Empty

Back to top Go down

new pics(Video added)
Page 1 of 1