Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Forgot This One

Go down 
+6
Robert
Dave
Camoed Assassin
Joe
mathewsguy
volway
10 posters
AuthorMessage
volway

volway

Forgot This One Empty
PostSubject: Forgot This One   Forgot This One EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:16 pm

This what we all LOVE to see run in front of our Cams!!!!!!!

Forgot This One NECornfieldEdge115
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Forgot This One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgot This One   Forgot This One EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:22 pm

Thats not good man
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Forgot This One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgot This One   Forgot This One EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:29 pm

Hate to see that.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

Forgot This One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgot This One   Forgot This One EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:37 pm

Just hope they dont run by your stand while your in it
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Forgot This One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgot This One   Forgot This One EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:35 pm

Don't want to see them on your huntng grounds!
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

Forgot This One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgot This One   Forgot This One EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:44 pm

Those deer look weird.

I hate it when I see dogs in my hunting land
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

Forgot This One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgot This One   Forgot This One EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:49 pm

Camoed Assassin wrote:
Just hope they dont run by your stand while your in it

Yeah but it would be hard for me to pull the trigger cause I have a Choclate that looks just like them.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

Forgot This One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgot This One   Forgot This One EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:00 pm

No not that. I wouldnt want them running any deer off.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

Forgot This One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgot This One   Forgot This One EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:07 pm

Camoed Assassin wrote:
No not that. I wouldnt want them running any deer off.

Well after I looked at their pics and compared them to the deer pics,They wasn't in the area within 2 hours of any of the deer pics. I'm just hopeing they were just doing a "Past Through".If not as bad as I hate to say it they may be taking an ole Rage home with them!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Forgot This One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgot This One   Forgot This One EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:00 am

That is too funny. It reminds me of what I saw tonight after the game. There was a pack of 5 or 6 dogs running down the middle of an intersection outside the Stadium in San Antonio.
Back to top Go down
Grunt and Gobble

Forgot This One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgot This One   Forgot This One EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:50 am

I would ask around first and if nobody claimed them then put it on them. The last thing anyone need is a pack of strays making the hunting ground home. Hope they aren't there to long.
Back to top Go down
Mrs Volway

Mrs Volway

Forgot This One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgot This One   Forgot This One EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:44 am

What's good is out of at least 1000 pictures at this spot, this is the only one with dogs. They look pretty healthy. Although there aren't many house around the lease, I'm betting they belong to someone. Up there, you don't chain/fence your dogs (unless they are mean). They run loose all the time (till it's dinner time, kinda like kids in the country... send out and tell 'em not to bother you till the dinner bell rings). Mr. Volway is right, there is a good gap in time between the last deer and these dogs. They could have just been out on a nice jog... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

Forgot This One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgot This One   Forgot This One EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:48 pm

Who's dogs are they? I don't see any collars on them...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forgot This One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgot This One   Forgot This One Empty

Back to top Go down

Forgot This One
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whitetail Affliction :: The Gallery :: Deer Photos-
Jump to: