Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Headed to the bow shop

Go down 
+4
Dave
Joe
Camoed Assassin
mathewsguy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Headed to the bow shop Empty
PostSubject: Headed to the bow shop   Headed to the bow shop EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:32 pm

Well i finally found time when I can run over to the bow shop and get my new strings and cables put on my bow cant wait to start shooting again. I will post pics of the bow after I get my stuff put on. I am happy now cant wait to start slinging some arrows.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Headed to the bow shop   Headed to the bow shop EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:52 pm

Congrats on getting time. Now hurry up and get to the therapy session (shooting your bow)
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Headed to the bow shop   Headed to the bow shop EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:35 pm

Hope everything goes smoothly.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Headed to the bow shop   Headed to the bow shop EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:41 pm

Well things did not go that smooth the string fits great but the cable was made to long so the guy is going to make me a new one the right lenght thats what happens when you rush something I guess. I asked him to get it to me as fast as he could. its supposed to be 33 3/4 and he made it 35 1/4 so my bow maxes out at 45 pounds its a 60 to 70 pound bow. i just talked to him he told me he was sorry about 10 times and said he will make me a new one and get it shipped out really nice guy and I totally understand that mistakes happen.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Headed to the bow shop   Headed to the bow shop EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:17 pm

OUCH, that sucks, sorry to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Headed to the bow shop   Headed to the bow shop EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:10 pm

The bright side... deer season is not hear yet and you still have time to get comfortable with your set up. I know waiting stinks though!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Headed to the bow shop   Headed to the bow shop EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:34 pm

sorry for the luck but like dave said youll have time before season to get dialed back in.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Headed to the bow shop   Headed to the bow shop EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:51 pm

Yeah that sucks!!!
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

PostSubject: Re: Headed to the bow shop   Headed to the bow shop EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:37 pm

lol...mathewsguy, you have the worse luck buddy...hopefully it will all work out for ya
Back to top Go down
NKYBOWHUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Headed to the bow shop   Headed to the bow shop EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:03 pm

what a bummer! And this time of year when the blood really starts to get flowing. The wait seems even longer!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headed to the bow shop   Headed to the bow shop Empty

Back to top Go down

Headed to the bow shop
Page 1 of 1