Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Got some Rage's!

Go down 
+5
Corey
littleslink
mathewsguy
Joe
MOOSE
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MOOSE

MOOSE

Got some Rage's! Empty
PostSubject: Got some Rage's!   Got some Rage's! EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:06 pm

Well I was contemplating on whether or not I was going to try out some mechanicals this year, and was wanting to try some Rage 2-blades. Well after a buddy wanted to sell me an unopened 3 pack of them for very good price, I can't wait to try them out this season! Cool
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Got some Rage's! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got some Rage's!   Got some Rage's! EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:14 pm

Sounds good Moose. Can't wait to see what they do to a couple of your deer this fall.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Got some Rage's! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got some Rage's!   Got some Rage's! EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:19 pm

This will be my first year using them as well and cant wait to shoot something with them.
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

Got some Rage's! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got some Rage's!   Got some Rage's! EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:24 pm

They won't let you down...
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

Got some Rage's! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got some Rage's!   Got some Rage's! EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:57 pm

If you do your job they will do their job better than any broadhead I have ever seen or used. Good luck with em!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Got some Rage's! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got some Rage's!   Got some Rage's! EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:37 pm

Good score... You will love them!
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

Got some Rage's! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got some Rage's!   Got some Rage's! EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:14 pm

let us know how they work sir
Back to top Go down
PAkilla86

PAkilla86

Got some Rage's! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got some Rage's!   Got some Rage's! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 3:01 pm

I shot them last year and they worked real well. Shot a doe at 42yds. heart shot and she made it 45yds. not even and piled up...I followed a 3 foot wide blood trail to her. The only thing I did not like about them was the lack of penetration I just punched through the opposite side...so I will be using Magnus Buzzcuts this year and they are devestating. Good luck this fall im sure if you put them in the pump station you will not be dissapointed...just stay away from the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

Got some Rage's! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got some Rage's!   Got some Rage's! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:14 pm

You will love them.You want believe the blood trail they leave!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Got some Rage's! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got some Rage's!   Got some Rage's! Empty

Back to top Go down

Got some Rage's!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whitetail Affliction :: The Gear Shack :: Bows and Broadheads -Sponsored by Mathews-
Jump to: