Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Pic of my Carabu from NewFoundland

Go down 
+10
Joe
THE BULL
Mark
Corey
TheRomer
oregonzach
mathewsguy
Camoed Assassin
Robert
Big Sexy
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

Pic of my Carabu from NewFoundland Empty
PostSubject: Pic of my Carabu from NewFoundland   Pic of my Carabu from NewFoundland EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 7:42 pm

Pic of my Carabu from NewFoundland Brucecaribou2

I am laid up do to surgery on my foot. I am supposed to have my foot elevated for 4-6 wks. It was operated on Thursday and I am already sick of this crap... I will be sitting in a pick up cab watching feilds for wseveral days/weeks. Since I have been under house arrest, I am going through allot of older pics. This was one of my most memorable hunts in Newfoundland. I shot a great woodland and a baby (small) moose. I will go back again some day. I am sure I will be posting several other pics in the days/weeks to come as I am bored out of my skull...
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Pic of my Carabu from NewFoundland   Pic of my Carabu from NewFoundland EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 7:55 pm

Looks like a great hunt for sure
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Pic of my Carabu from NewFoundland   Pic of my Carabu from NewFoundland EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:26 pm

Great pic. Hope you get better soon, so you can get out in the woods soon.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Pic of my Carabu from NewFoundland   Pic of my Carabu from NewFoundland EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:50 pm

thats looks like alot of fun
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: Pic of my Carabu from NewFoundland   Pic of my Carabu from NewFoundland EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:46 pm

Awesome, what a dream hunt!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Pic of my Carabu from NewFoundland   Pic of my Carabu from NewFoundland EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:46 pm

thats a great animal,congrats. hope you get better soon
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Pic of my Carabu from NewFoundland   Pic of my Carabu from NewFoundland EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:55 pm

Congrats on a great trophy. I hope I get to do that some day!
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Pic of my Carabu from NewFoundland   Pic of my Carabu from NewFoundland EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:11 pm

sorry bout your foot.....

great pics

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

PostSubject: Re: Pic of my Carabu from NewFoundland   Pic of my Carabu from NewFoundland EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:37 pm

nice trophy bro
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Pic of my Carabu from NewFoundland   Pic of my Carabu from NewFoundland EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:09 am

That looks like a great time~!
Back to top Go down
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Pic of my Carabu from NewFoundland   Pic of my Carabu from NewFoundland EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 pm

As I am bored I will add tot he story. We spotted a herd from 3-3.5 miles away and we humped untill we got to them. I stlked/belly crawled another 250 yds befre I got to this group wich had this amazing bull. I had to lay down and catch my breath for about 10 minutes before I could get steady enough to shoot. Then we packed him out. Wore out and tired by the time we got back tot he trail with the 4-wheelers we look back the direction we came and about half way was a black spot.. A moose. After taking cumpas bearings, off we were again to intercept my moose. After shooting him, we gutted the moose and came bacck for him in the morning as it was getting dark FAST.. That pic yet to come..
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Pic of my Carabu from NewFoundland   Pic of my Carabu from NewFoundland EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:30 pm

Great pics and story!
Back to top Go down
whitetail pcs

whitetail pcs

PostSubject: Re: Pic of my Carabu from NewFoundland   Pic of my Carabu from NewFoundland EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:01 am

Sorry bout your foot but hey.....it gives you time to post us some good pics and re-live the memories! Get well soon! I'm dealing with a severly broken arm....so I REALLY feel your pain right now!!

queen
Back to top Go down
jasonc

jasonc

PostSubject: Re: Pic of my Carabu from NewFoundland   Pic of my Carabu from NewFoundland EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:46 pm

cool story
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Pic of my Carabu from NewFoundland   Pic of my Carabu from NewFoundland EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 11:54 pm

That thing is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pic of my Carabu from NewFoundland   Pic of my Carabu from NewFoundland Empty

Back to top Go down

Pic of my Carabu from NewFoundland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whitetail Affliction :: The Gallery :: Big Game Photos-
Jump to: