Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

What are you shooting

Go down 
+32
Don Beaver
Rev. Juan
talon1961
MJewell
Camel
rednekboodaoutdoors
30pointbuck
oaktree
Team Blackberry Hollow
volway
arbigbuckhunter
Early Morning Gobble
LawCoBowhunter
patrkyhntr37
mathewsguy
Hoosiernavy
littleslink
Whitetailaddict
Fiddle
huntoholic
dkoutdoors
MOOSE
oregonzach
srg_slaughter
huntquest
bowhuntr22
mibigbuckhunter
Dave
Joe
Robert
Mark
TheRomer
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheRomer

What are you shooting Empty
PostSubject: What are you shooting   What are you shooting EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:20 am

Just wondering what everyone else is Shooting?

I shoot the Mathews Drenalin and love it

Toxonics 5 pin Sights
Trophy Ridge Dropaway Rest
Toxonic Stabilizer
STS
GT Series-22 Arrows
27"D @70#

Last edited by TheRomer on Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: What are you shooting   What are you shooting EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:02 pm

currently shooting a Quest...... but could be shooting a Limbsaver bow by the end of the summer.

if that falls thru....I'll be happy to pickup a Hoyt AlphaMax
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: What are you shooting   What are you shooting EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:00 pm

Currently have a bowtech general but have been eyeing a Hoyt Alpha Max
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: What are you shooting   What are you shooting EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:02 pm

Hoyt Katera.....thing is SWWEEEEEEEETTT.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: What are you shooting   What are you shooting EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:21 pm

Mathews Reezen.... I have to admit I like the look of the alphamax better.
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

PostSubject: Re: What are you shooting   What are you shooting EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:57 am

I shoot the LimbSaver DZ32 as of now and just waiting to get my new SpeedZone in the mail this week. Hurry up UPS man ! lol!
Back to top Go down
bowhuntr22

bowhuntr22

PostSubject: Re: What are you shooting   What are you shooting EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:54 pm

HOYT Katera Very Happy
Back to top Go down
huntquest

huntquest

PostSubject: Re: What are you shooting   What are you shooting EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:48 pm

2007 Diamond "Black Ice"
2008 Elite GT500

I also have a 2009 Mathews Reezen on order!!
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

PostSubject: Re: What are you shooting   What are you shooting EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:47 pm

Well the UPS man made his delivery to my door with my new speedzone with all the goodies. Going to my tech guy on Monday to put it all together. The SpeedZone is in all Black. Looks SMOOOOOTH. I will post pics when I get it back.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: What are you shooting   What are you shooting EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:30 pm

mibigbuckhunter wrote:
Well the UPS man made his delivery to my door with my new speedzone with all the goodies. Going to my tech guy on Monday to put it all together. The SpeedZone is in all Black. Looks SMOOOOOTH. I will post pics when I get it back.

Congrats on getting it Harry... I kow you were waiting on it for a while.
Back to top Go down
srg_slaughter

PostSubject: Re: What are you shooting   What are you shooting EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:51 pm

Mathews DXT at 70 30 1/2. Clean shooting bow. I had the x-force before and i like the way the DXT shoots better. i loved the x-force cause it slung the hell outa them arrows, but not nearly as smooth.
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: What are you shooting   What are you shooting EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:57 pm

Shooting the Hoyt vectrix, and man I love it. Everyone keeps upgrading to newer bows, but I think I'll spend a few more seasons with this one. Unless of course I find an insane deal on an alphamax, I'm really stuck on hoyt!
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

PostSubject: Re: What are you shooting   What are you shooting EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:58 pm

Well I got in my new LimbSaver SpeedZone in about a week ago and I am shooting 2" groups at 50 yards. It is smoking the arrows out at 310 fps. with a 460 grain arrow. I am at 98.18 kinetic energy. That is a ton !

Last edited by mibigbuckhunter on Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:47 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
MOOSE

MOOSE

PostSubject: Re: What are you shooting   What are you shooting EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 6:50 pm

Hoyt Katera... gotta love it
Back to top Go down
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: What are you shooting   What are you shooting EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:28 am

Hoyt Vectrix, fuse stabalizer, Fuse BUCKHORN sight, limbdriver rest, fuse quiver, an 2413 aluminum arrows,
Back to top Go down
huntoholic

PostSubject: Re: What are you shooting   What are you shooting EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 2:04 pm

Just got my new GT500 couple weeks ago cyclops this bow is absolutely awesome. Super smooth and shooting 325 fps at 66 pounds and a 28.5 draw with a 340 grain arrow. Its all black with flo green accessories. I will post a pic soon
Back to top Go down
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: What are you shooting   What are you shooting EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:11 pm

post some pics when you can
Back to top Go down
Fiddle

Fiddle

PostSubject: Re: What are you shooting   What are you shooting EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:24 am

Here is my rig a Mathews Prestige.... I like it pretty well so far...
What are you shooting Picture019
What are you shooting Picture018
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: What are you shooting   What are you shooting EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:37 am

Like the custom color of your Limb driver cord Fiddle
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

PostSubject: Re: What are you shooting   What are you shooting EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:22 pm

Sweet looking rig
Back to top Go down
Whitetailaddict

PostSubject: Re: What are you shooting   What are you shooting EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:43 pm

In between Hoyts right now. Was shooting a Trykon but plan on getting an Alphamax in "blackout". Until then I have a Quest 31 that I am shooting which is also a very nice bow. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: What are you shooting   What are you shooting EmptyWed May 20, 2009 5:15 pm

I shoot a Mathews Drenalin with the works. The first deer I ever shot with it I had to do a double take because the arrow went through the deer so fast that I was second guessing myself if I hit the darn thing or not until I got down out of my stand and found the blood. It shoots so fast an so smooth with 1 pin good up to 35 yards.
Back to top Go down
Hoosiernavy

Hoosiernavy

PostSubject: Re: What are you shooting   What are you shooting EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:50 pm

I am currently shooting 4 different bows and soon to be 5.

54LB Black Widow LAG with 2018

55LB Bear Montana with 2018

55lbs Ben Pearson recurve with ICS Beman's

45lbs Bear Mag 48 recurve with ICS Bemans's

Soon to purchase a Birdsong Recurve made here in Indiana,

Yes I do love them stickbows, and I shoot and hunt with each one, not yet to hunt with the Mag 48, just picked it up 2 weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: What are you shooting   What are you shooting EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:05 pm

I have a PSE X FORCE GX on order. It is all black and is going to be sweet!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: What are you shooting   What are you shooting EmptySat May 30, 2009 8:03 pm

I shoot a mathews outback
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you shooting   What are you shooting Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you shooting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next