Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

How many stands do you have out?

Go down 
+7
Joe
whitetail pcs
TheRomer
volway
Camoed Assassin
The Guide
Dave
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

How many stands do you have out? Empty
PostSubject: How many stands do you have out?   How many stands do you have out? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:07 pm

Just wondering how many stands everyone has out? I will have 3 hang ons with climbing sticks for late evening hunts where I need to get in quickly and quietly. Also have my climber where I will do most of my hunting from. How about everybody else?

Good luck to everyone this year and remember to wear your harness!
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: How many stands do you have out?   How many stands do you have out? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:27 pm

CA and I have 7 double sets for video, 3 single sets and two ground blinds. Our single sets are ready for a double if those stands become good. Yes we will have our harnesses on.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: How many stands do you have out?   How many stands do you have out? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:50 pm

The Guide wrote:
CA and I have 7 double sets for video, 3 single sets and two ground blinds. Our single sets are ready for a double if those stands become good. Yes we will have our harnesses on.

Sounds like you guys are all set! Good luck can't wait to see the footage you guys get.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: How many stands do you have out?   How many stands do you have out? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:16 pm

Can't wait to take the footage
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: How many stands do you have out?   How many stands do you have out? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:19 pm

On one farm we have 4 (Muddy) double sets and 2 singles. Another farm have 5 double sets and about 9 ladders (for gun) and the other farm got a couple double sets and 4 singles.I think we made need another lok-on if someone has one they want to GIVE us. lol!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: How many stands do you have out?   How many stands do you have out? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:59 pm

At the property we have 5 stands and 3 natural ground blinds and behind my house i have 1 stand and of course i have my climber as well for other places i may hunt
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: How many stands do you have out?   How many stands do you have out? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:53 pm

volway wrote:
On one farm we have 4 (Muddy) double sets and 2 singles. Another farm have 5 double sets and about 9 ladders (for gun) and the other farm got a couple double sets and 4 singles.I think we made need another lok-on if someone has one they want to GIVE us. lol!

Sounds like you are the one that should be giving them away... Good luck with your set ups.
Back to top Go down
whitetail pcs

whitetail pcs

PostSubject: Re: How many stands do you have out?   How many stands do you have out? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:27 am

Here on the 80 acre farm, we have 6 stands, plus 3 climbers, if we need them. On the other property, we only have 1 stand. We carry 3 climbers there PLUS I carry my ground blind alot. I LOVE that thing!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: How many stands do you have out?   How many stands do you have out? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:35 am

This summer Darius and I hung 4 stands in one particular area. Both are set up for filming and I think it will produce come the rut. I also hung another double set in another location. Also have a stand where Autumn really likes to hunt. Next weekend I will be heading to the farm to get the Ameristep set up and ready to roll. So as you can see I got a lot of choices to choose from if one area gets a little slow.
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: How many stands do you have out?   How many stands do you have out? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:47 am

I have two hang ons and a ladder set up as well as 2 climbers to take wherever the big ones are....
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: How many stands do you have out?   How many stands do you have out? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:58 am

NONE! I have to get some out this weekend or the next. My Muddy stands are patiently waiting.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: How many stands do you have out?   How many stands do you have out? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:28 pm

Dave wrote:
volway wrote:

Sounds like you are the one that should be giving them away... Good luck with your set ups.

I second that notion.
Back to top Go down
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

PostSubject: Re: How many stands do you have out?   How many stands do you have out? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:41 pm

7 hang ons
4 pernament (built on or into a tree)
4 ladder stands
1 climber and 1 hang on with muddy clibing sticks so I can be mobile and go any where at any time and or make a stand in to a dubble for fillming reasosn..
1 pop up ground blind and 2 natural ground blinds that I have set up. After shooting my buck off the ground last yr., I am more prone to do it again.

Currently have only a few more hang ons to put up once my foot is healed. I try never to over hunt one area.

If all goes well, I will add a muddy hang on to the collection.
Back to top Go down
Dream Catcher

Dream Catcher

PostSubject: Re: How many stands do you have out?   How many stands do you have out? EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:52 pm

You all sure have a bunch of stands.... I guess I just move around a bunch?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many stands do you have out?   How many stands do you have out? Empty

Back to top Go down

How many stands do you have out?
Page 1 of 1