Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

MONTH RENAMED! Members please read.

Go down 
+6
SCHunter
TheRomer
mathewsguy
Camoed Assassin
Joe
Dave
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

MONTH RENAMED! Members please read. Empty
PostSubject: MONTH RENAMED! Members please read.   MONTH RENAMED! Members please read. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:29 pm

Well, I know some seasons start a little earlier than others and some start a little later then others too. Lets go with Oct. 1st as the average start day for bow hunting aroungd the country. With that being said we have roughly 1 month left before the majority of us will be hitting the woods pursuing what we are all passionate about. I suggest we as staff and members make every effort to get some more members before the season kicks in. Therefore I am declaring the month of September to be renamed to:
"NEWMEMBER" That's right, cross off the "Sept" on your house and work calanders and replace it with a "Newm".

For the month of September, I mean "Newmember" lets try to get 50 new members. That would be awesome and we need everyones help! Any potential new member you see needs to know about the site. I know everyone will be running into fellow hunters this time of year... so spread the word! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: MONTH RENAMED! Members please read.   MONTH RENAMED! Members please read. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:39 pm

Sounds good. I am constantly talking to people about the site and will continue through out this upcoming month. Gonna do my part to get us 50 new memebers....
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: MONTH RENAMED! Members please read.   MONTH RENAMED! Members please read. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:46 pm

Will do.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: MONTH RENAMED! Members please read.   MONTH RENAMED! Members please read. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:46 pm

I will do everything I can I always have a pocket full of cards to hand out to guys.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: MONTH RENAMED! Members please read.   MONTH RENAMED! Members please read. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:26 pm

You got it Dave Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SCHunter

SCHunter

PostSubject: Re: MONTH RENAMED! Members please read.   MONTH RENAMED! Members please read. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:42 pm

Consider it done. I know I'm new myself but I would like to see this take off. I'll promise you one new member tomorrow for sure if I have to stand over them and sign them up myself. I have a few in mind to work on tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: MONTH RENAMED! Members please read.   MONTH RENAMED! Members please read. EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:42 am

Sounds good Dave
Back to top Go down
SCHunter

SCHunter

PostSubject: Re: MONTH RENAMED! Members please read.   MONTH RENAMED! Members please read. EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 9:58 pm

As promised I recruited one today. A buddy of mine named keith..member name "Bassnsc07"
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: MONTH RENAMED! Members please read.   MONTH RENAMED! Members please read. EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 10:15 pm

Thanks SCH

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: MONTH RENAMED! Members please read.   MONTH RENAMED! Members please read. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:48 am

SCHunter wrote:
As promised I recruited one today. A buddy of mine named keith..member name "Bassnsc07"

Way to get the ball rolling... NEWMEMBER is under way... Let's all do our part!
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: MONTH RENAMED! Members please read.   MONTH RENAMED! Members please read. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:15 am

Nice work SC.
Back to top Go down
Part time G

PostSubject: Re: MONTH RENAMED! Members please read.   MONTH RENAMED! Members please read. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:48 am

mathewsguy wrote:
I will do everything I can I always have a pocket full of cards to hand out to guys.

Where can we get cards?
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: MONTH RENAMED! Members please read.   MONTH RENAMED! Members please read. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:44 am

Part time G wrote:
mathewsguy wrote:

Where can we get cards?

Most of the staff members have ordered their own from Vistaprint...
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: MONTH RENAMED! Members please read.   MONTH RENAMED! Members please read. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:47 pm

I have a couple buddies im workin on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MONTH RENAMED! Members please read.   MONTH RENAMED! Members please read. Empty

Back to top Go down

MONTH RENAMED! Members please read.
Page 1 of 1