Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

New Scent Blocker items

Go down 
+11
Tall Tine
dkoutdoors
ron
MRA
MOOSE
Mark
Joe
Grunt and Gobble
Dave
TheRomer
Robert
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

New Scent Blocker items Empty
PostSubject: New Scent Blocker items   New Scent Blocker items EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:06 am

Been looking over the new Scent Blocker stuff and I gots to say the new line of Bone Collector clothes are pretty cool and priced reasonable too. Scent Blocker has a large selection of items as far as clothes and boots as well as bags and scent sprays. We are excited about the partnership we have with them and the future we have together.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: New Scent Blocker items   New Scent Blocker items EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:41 am

yes i was looking at their stuff as well, got a list thats just getting bigger and bigger

they got some great stuff
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: New Scent Blocker items   New Scent Blocker items EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:43 am

They make some great products... be sure to click on the link and check them out. Make sure you support the companies who support us!
Back to top Go down
Grunt and Gobble

PostSubject: Re: New Scent Blocker items   New Scent Blocker items EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 10:56 pm

I hunt in OH and the temp. varies a lot. They have something for all weather types. As long as you do all the steps required, this is the best hunting garments you can find, bar none!!
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: New Scent Blocker items   New Scent Blocker items EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 2:10 am

Lookin forward to trying some of the new Scent Blocker items.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: New Scent Blocker items   New Scent Blocker items EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:51 pm

I've always liked there products..... cant wait to try some of the new products

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
MOOSE

MOOSE

PostSubject: Re: New Scent Blocker items   New Scent Blocker items EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:29 pm

They have some great gear for sure. I really like that new jacket in the Bone Collector series.
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

PostSubject: Re: New Scent Blocker items   New Scent Blocker items EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:48 am

I will have to do some shopping at that site
Back to top Go down
ron

PostSubject: Re: New Scent Blocker items   New Scent Blocker items EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:21 am

GREAT STUFF, DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHEN THE FREAK NASRY WILL BE AVAILABLE, CANT BUY IT YET
Back to top Go down
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: New Scent Blocker items   New Scent Blocker items EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:30 pm

I would like to know as well , man Scent blocker has some awesome clothes available
Back to top Go down
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

PostSubject: Re: New Scent Blocker items   New Scent Blocker items EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:21 pm

I love scent blocker, I currently have the dream season set and I like them a lot!
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: New Scent Blocker items   New Scent Blocker items EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:55 pm

A pair of their boots will definately be on my feet for the opening day of next deer season. Very excited!
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: New Scent Blocker items   New Scent Blocker items EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:20 am

You can't go wrong in my opinion with these suits,Have the EXT for early season and the Fleece for them cold days on the stand,LOVE'EM
New Scent Blocker items 375
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: New Scent Blocker items   New Scent Blocker items EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:53 am

Scent Blocker makes some great stuff...
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

PostSubject: Re: New Scent Blocker items   New Scent Blocker items EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:15 pm

I hope here pretty soon I can order my Freak outfitt! Can't wait tons of great features.
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: New Scent Blocker items   New Scent Blocker items EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:48 pm

The Freak outfit looks nice, but it is not waterproof. What does everyone reccomend for waterproof archery gear? The Outfitter? My Rivers West gortex jacket is starting to leak in the seams on the shouldersafter 3 years and I'm looking to pick up some waterproof Scent Blocker gear...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Scent Blocker items   New Scent Blocker items Empty

Back to top Go down

New Scent Blocker items
Page 1 of 1