Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Taking the kids fishing

Go down 
+2
TheRomer
mathewsguy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Taking the kids fishing Empty
PostSubject: Taking the kids fishing   Taking the kids fishing EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:07 pm

Tammy has become hooked on fishing so she asked me if we could take the kids fishing tonight and I told her we could definetly do that she is really starting to take a interest in the outdoors. Last year was her first year gun hunting and I think she did that just for me but she is hooked on it now. She gets excited when i bring in the memory cards from the trail cams. Its great for me because now she knows the passion I have for the outdoors and its just something else we can share together. I am truly a lucky man.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Taking the kids fishing   Taking the kids fishing EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:43 pm

Good luck, hope you all hook a biggen
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Taking the kids fishing   Taking the kids fishing EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:01 pm

Cool. I can't get my wife out of the house. She has gone fishing, shooting and she helped hang a stand or two but she's not really into the outdoors. She said she go hunting this year if we went to our new permanant blind we built this year. We'll see. Good luck and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Taking the kids fishing   Taking the kids fishing EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:55 am

Yes you are... Glad you both can share in your enjoyment of the outdoors...
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Taking the kids fishing   Taking the kids fishing EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:06 pm

Have fun
Back to top Go down
Darius

Darius

PostSubject: Re: Taking the kids fishing   Taking the kids fishing EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:55 am

Joe wrote:
Have fun
X2
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Taking the kids fishing   Taking the kids fishing EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:50 pm

Well guys Tammy has been using one of my old poles. She called me when she got done with work today and she is going to buy her own fishing pole and a good lantern for fishing. She informed me we where going fishing again tonight. she is hooked on the outdoors. I will say it again im a very lucky man to have found someone like her!!
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Taking the kids fishing   Taking the kids fishing EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:15 pm

Sounds good man. Hope you guys have fun. Post some pictures!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking the kids fishing   Taking the kids fishing Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking the kids fishing
Page 1 of 1