Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

stupid hogs are back

Go down 
+6
SCHunter
oregonzach
mathewsguy
Joe
Camoed Assassin
whitetail fanatic
10 posters
AuthorMessage
whitetail fanatic

stupid hogs are back Empty
PostSubject: stupid hogs are back   stupid hogs are back EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:17 pm

pig

well i thought these hogs in my area had moved to another part of the property. i had not had any pics of them in a while, then when i put out a new game feeder they came back with a vingence!!!
the all but demolished my new feeder and busted up my other makeshift feeder
pretty bad.
so i dont know if i wanna get in there and try to shoot them this close to open deer season.
Does anyone have a big cage trap they wanna bring down???
i will take you to them, supply the bait and help with whatever else needed to be done. I have got to get rid of these things!!!
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: stupid hogs are back   stupid hogs are back EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:37 pm

Sounds like war has been declared. I wouldn't go shooting up the place this close to the season either, but I wouldn't pass up a oppurtunity to smoke one with a bow during deer season. Go get'em killer.
Back to top Go down
whitetail fanatic

PostSubject: Re: stupid hogs are back   stupid hogs are back EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:29 pm

oh no, i will pass on a deer to shoot a hog now!
unless of course its that old freak nasty with the 8 inch brows...
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: stupid hogs are back   stupid hogs are back EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:37 pm

Thats not good. My offer still stands.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: stupid hogs are back   stupid hogs are back EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:50 pm

What you need to do is employ the WA Wild Hog Management team (all the members of the site) over for a long weekend in late winter/early spring for a good get together so we can all get to know each other. Then turn us loose. Remember we will be on our best behavior. cheers
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: stupid hogs are back   stupid hogs are back EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:52 pm

I think that is a great idea.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: stupid hogs are back   stupid hogs are back EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:55 pm

Could be the First Annual WA Picnic. bounce
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: stupid hogs are back   stupid hogs are back EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:01 pm

I've heard that the bigger, older hogs avoid the traps, so you probably wouldn't be able to eliminate the problem with trapping. Maybe you might be able to bait them out into a field and shoot them in an area you're not deer hunting? Anyway, I like the idea of an early spring/late winter pig eradication project. I'll do my part!
Back to top Go down
SCHunter

SCHunter

PostSubject: Re: stupid hogs are back   stupid hogs are back EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:46 pm

If I had a cage I would help ya. We don't have hogs on our club land and I've been trying to find a place to go shoot with a gun or a bow but no luck around here. Too bad you're in Arkansas. I'm all for that WA weekend get together..hehe. If the WA hog killing fiesta gets thrown together though..ya'll let me know..I'm in.
Back to top Go down
whitetail fanatic

PostSubject: Re: stupid hogs are back   stupid hogs are back EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:53 pm

that sounds like a plan. my camp is a ghost town after x-mas.
we have a campsite with water and electricity.
maybe january or even later maybe march we could do it up and get rid of these things.
i would however have to get folks' word on their respect of the property.
but to get a annual thing goin would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Darius

Darius

PostSubject: Re: stupid hogs are back   stupid hogs are back EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:30 am

I'm all in. You got my word... I always respect any land I am on as if it were my own. I get a little irate at people that don't respect privledges. I'm all about the WA Baconator.
Back to top Go down
whitetail fanatic

PostSubject: Re: stupid hogs are back   stupid hogs are back EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:16 pm

i will have to post a couple of pics, but i got some pics of a big boar hog that i have not seen before. he is the big boy in town. maybe 2 1/2 to 3 feet tall at his
back and will go 250 maybe 300 lbs.
this boy can eat. i would imagine i will get a shot at him. It has me a little nervous to be walking through there with my bow.
i will however have my 9mm clip full of hollow points.
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

PostSubject: Re: stupid hogs are back   stupid hogs are back EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:44 pm

That stinks...they are sooo destructive. Good luck gettin rid of those nasty creatures.
Back to top Go down
PSE32

PSE32

PostSubject: Re: stupid hogs are back   stupid hogs are back EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:17 pm

whitetail fanatic wrote:
pig
Does anyone have a big cage trap they wanna bring down???
i will take you to them, supply the bait and help with whatever else needed to be done. I have got to get rid of these things!!!
Evil or Very Mad

I have a big cage trap that goes by the name of Quest QS31, it'll make short work of those hogs and Im not to far from ya Smile
Back to top Go down
whitetail fanatic

PostSubject: Re: stupid hogs are back   stupid hogs are back EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:39 pm

well, its fine with me if we get some WA members down to arkansas and get as many hogs as possible. i just hate them. anybody got any dogs that will bay these things till we could get up on them?
i need them out of my life!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: stupid hogs are back   stupid hogs are back EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:10 pm

Would love to hog hunt. with my bow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stupid hogs are back   stupid hogs are back Empty

Back to top Go down

stupid hogs are back
Page 1 of 1