Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

The NFL has arrived!

Go down 
+6
TheRomer
volway
Darius
hackettmw
PSE32
Joe
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe

Joe

The NFL has arrived! Empty
PostSubject: The NFL has arrived!   The NFL has arrived! EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:03 am

Well its the first full weekend of NFL football!! Autumn and I are getting ready to head down to Lucas Oil to watch the Colts take on the Jags. To every one who is watching NFL games today...enjoy!
Back to top Go down
PSE32

PSE32

PostSubject: Re: The NFL has arrived!   The NFL has arrived! EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:06 am

I am pumped! Cant wait to see my Chiefs choke again this year lol. This is the best time of the year... football and hunting!
Back to top Go down
hackettmw

hackettmw

PostSubject: Re: The NFL has arrived!   The NFL has arrived! EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:09 am

Very well put PSE. I couldn't agree more
Back to top Go down
Darius

Darius

PostSubject: Re: The NFL has arrived!   The NFL has arrived! EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:16 am

have fun man
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: The NFL has arrived!   The NFL has arrived! EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:38 pm

Yep it's here,I still prefer to watch college ball,You can tell they are out there for the game NOT a pay check.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: The NFL has arrived!   The NFL has arrived! EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:42 pm

16 min till game time
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: The NFL has arrived!   The NFL has arrived! EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:49 pm

Rhats right. Game on. My boys are losing right now but I am impressed about how they are playing. Running the ball all over Dallas.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The NFL has arrived!   The NFL has arrived! EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:47 pm

Had a blast at the game. Colts won by two which is always good. Couldn't ask for more as far as an opening day.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: The NFL has arrived!   The NFL has arrived! EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:59 pm

The Colts scored 16 against JAX? COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!! TITANS RULE BABYYYYYYY!! lol! lol! lol! See ya'll in a couple weeks.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: The NFL has arrived!   The NFL has arrived! EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:27 pm

Go Colts!!!

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: The NFL has arrived!   The NFL has arrived! EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:42 pm

Go Eagles
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: The NFL has arrived!   The NFL has arrived! EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:43 pm

volway wrote:
The Colts scored 16 against JAX? COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!! TITANS RULE BABYYYYYYY!! lol! lol! lol! See ya'll in a couple weeks.

OOPS I'm sorry,14 points against JAX?? Come on
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: The NFL has arrived!   The NFL has arrived! EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:47 pm

Titans played a REAL team!!!! LOL. Like I said I would rather watch College,Makes me sick watching those NFL players just walking on and off the field with no pep in their step. COME ON get some feeling the game!!!!!But i have to pull for the home team GO TITANS!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: The NFL has arrived!   The NFL has arrived! EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:17 pm

The two best teams may have played Thursday night. It's a shame one of the had to lose, but the Titans just ran out of gas...
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: The NFL has arrived!   The NFL has arrived! EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:47 pm

littleslink wrote:
The two best teams may have played Thursday night. It's a shame one of the had to lose, but the Titans just ran out of gas...
You may be right slink,But like you said,"someone had to lose"
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: The NFL has arrived!   The NFL has arrived! EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:54 pm

Well the Bucs took a pretty good butt whooping today but they played a whole lot better than I thought they would with a whole new caoching staff. Pretty much got beat on 2 big plays. My man Cadilliac ran for 97 yds on 13 carries afternot playing for almost 2 yearsdue to 2 seperate knee injuries on different knees. The season might not be as bad as I originally thought.
Back to top Go down
Godfather

PostSubject: Re: The NFL has arrived!   The NFL has arrived! EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:57 pm

I hate to burst everyone's bubble, but you might as well get used to hearing about the "7" time Super Bowl Champion Steelers!!!

HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!! HERE WE GO!!!
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: The NFL has arrived!   The NFL has arrived! EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:09 pm

Here we go. Hey while Palamolou or how ever you spell its sitting a couple weeks see if he finally has time to get his hair cut. Could you imagine how much faster and better he would be if he lost the 20lbs of hair and he could actually see where he is going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The NFL has arrived!   The NFL has arrived! Empty

Back to top Go down

The NFL has arrived!
Page 1 of 1