Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Lets see your hunting trucks.

Go down 
+5
Joe
Robert
mathewsguy
Camoed Assassin
bonehunters
9 posters
AuthorMessage
bonehunters

bonehunters

Lets see your hunting trucks. Empty
PostSubject: Lets see your hunting trucks.   Lets see your hunting trucks. EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:53 pm

This is my 03 Chev crew cab wrapped in camo. I became a camo wrap dealer and decided to camo up my truck. What do you think. BH

Lets see your hunting trucks. MyTruck001

1/4ing away shot

Lets see your hunting trucks. MyTruck002
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your hunting trucks.   Lets see your hunting trucks. EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:55 pm

Looks good. I hope to get mine done sometime. But for now I will just keep painting the bed of mine red. Just wish the red didn't wash off everytime it rains.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your hunting trucks.   Lets see your hunting trucks. EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:58 pm

good looking truck man
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your hunting trucks.   Lets see your hunting trucks. EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 6:53 am

Chevy Silverado. Just got it but broke it in this past weekend in Kentucky with Rags

Lets see your hunting trucks. Truck1
Lets see your hunting trucks. Truck3
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your hunting trucks.   Lets see your hunting trucks. EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:32 am

Nice pick ups boys...
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your hunting trucks.   Lets see your hunting trucks. EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:09 pm

Looks good guys... Mine truck is a lot smaller, but it gets the job done. Try to get some pics up here soon!
Back to top Go down
JackHammer

JackHammer

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your hunting trucks.   Lets see your hunting trucks. EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 11:00 am

Just got it Sept. 30th

Lets see your hunting trucks. 07Dodge
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your hunting trucks.   Lets see your hunting trucks. EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:21 pm

I heard you got a nice new truck Jack. COngrats on a sweet ride
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your hunting trucks.   Lets see your hunting trucks. EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 2:00 pm

That thing is a beast and I will be taking my first ride in it tonight on our way to a new hunting spot. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your hunting trucks.   Lets see your hunting trucks. EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:06 pm

Here is mine:

Lets see your hunting trucks. 015
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your hunting trucks.   Lets see your hunting trucks. EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:56 pm

good looking trucks guys

hey dave looks like the your dog is wanting to go look for antlers. he is peaking out the window at you Very Happy

here is a couple of mine.

Lets see your hunting trucks. IMG_2021
Lets see your hunting trucks. IMG_2023
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your hunting trucks.   Lets see your hunting trucks. EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:27 pm

Nice job seeing that Mike... He likes watching out the window.

Is that your house? Looks really nice! I especially like the stone work above the garage doors. Your truck looks good also...
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your hunting trucks.   Lets see your hunting trucks. EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:37 pm

Dave wrote:

Is that your house? Looks really nice! I especially like the stone work above the garage doors. Your truck looks good also...

First off Mike, that's as clean as I've ever seen your truck. Also Dave, I believe the Mike did that stone work himself. He is a serious craftman. That is some fantastic stone work and stone work is some hard as# stuff to do. I tried once and game up
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your hunting trucks.   Lets see your hunting trucks. EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:37 pm

Robert wrote:
Dave wrote:

First off Mike, that's as clean as I've ever seen your truck. Also Dave, I believe the Mike did that stone work himself. He is a serious craftman. That is some fantastic stone work and stone work is some hard as# stuff to do. I tried once and game up

Thanks guys

yeah i figured id better take pics of it after i washed it lol. be a few years before it loks like that again.

We decided to do the stone work at the last minute and ran to the creek down the road and got all the rocks for it
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your hunting trucks.   Lets see your hunting trucks. EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:42 pm

Very nice work man It looks great
Back to top Go down
oaktree

oaktree

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your hunting trucks.   Lets see your hunting trucks. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:23 pm

I think your truck looks great what you should do is send me a sample set to fit my 02 dakota 4x4 and I could test the product out in the Manitoba snow and cold now that sounds like a great test .just a thought. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your hunting trucks.   Lets see your hunting trucks. Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets see your hunting trucks.
Page 1 of 1