Photobucket

EZY Tree Steps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
twodog

twodog

EZY Tree Steps Empty
PostSubject: EZY Tree Steps   EZY Tree Steps EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:54 pm

I have been trying to find some way of making it easy to get in my stand, without allowing anyone else access to my stand when I am gone. I saw an ad for EZY detachable tree steps. They look good, and sounds good. Have any of you tried them?

(click photo to see larger image)

The EZY®️ Climb Detachable Tree Step enables you to lighten your load and deter equipment theft. One set of steps and extra screws enables climbing numerous trees. No installation device needed. The EZY®️ self-tapping screw is extended to 2 ½” for extra security. Remove steps from screws as you descend to protect your equipment from theft. Subsequent climbs are even faster, simply reattach steps to existing screws in seconds. Sturdy steel and solid stainless steel rivets complete the construction. The step is sold with one screw, extras are sold separately. This step is also available in a folding version, the EZY®️ Climb Folding Detachable Tree Step, for more compact transportation.

Construction -- Heavy 11 Gauge Steel

Hot-forged/Solid Stainless Steel Riveted

Upright Height -- 5 inches

Step Area Length -- 4 inches

Screw Length -- 2 1/2 inches

Weight -- 9.1 ounces (with screw)
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

EZY Tree Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: EZY Tree Steps   EZY Tree Steps EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:48 pm

Never heard of them. On a couple sets I had years ago I used to just take the first 10 of steps out every hunt. Plus I am 6'3" and have a pretty good reach so I would space the steps out pretty far.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

EZY Tree Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: EZY Tree Steps   EZY Tree Steps EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:29 am

Never heard of them either. Like CA said,Back when I used tree steps I would take the first few of them out. BUT ALWAYS remember a theft is a theft,If they want it they will get it!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EZY Tree Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: EZY Tree Steps   EZY Tree Steps Empty

Back to top Go down

EZY Tree Steps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whitetail Affliction :: The Gear Shack :: Treestands - Sponsored by Summit Stands-
Jump to: