Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

First doe down on video

Go down 
+10
Camoed Assassin
Robert
volway
Mark
littleslink
The Guide
Joe
mathewsguy
bonehunters
Tall Tine
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

First doe down on video Empty
PostSubject: First doe down on video   First doe down on video EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:56 pm

Well my buddy Aaron and I went out this morning and I was behind the camera. Well about midnight I woke up to Aaron running out the door of the cabin, I guess supper did not settle well with him. We still went out and the whole time in stand all I could hear was him taking deep deep breathes to hold of you know what. About 7:30 he grabbed my leg as I was looking the other way. Here was a doe coming right towards us, I got about 2 minutes of good footage and she came 20 yards away broadside and stopped. I was right over his right shoulder and got him drawing on her and she stepped out to where I got him and her all at the same time. He hit the trigger and she was done, ran about 60 yards stopped and tipped over all on camera. Even though it was just a doe it was a rush and it was my first video kill.
Back to top Go down
bonehunters

bonehunters

PostSubject: Re: First doe down on video   First doe down on video EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 6:14 pm

That awesome, Buck or doe I want to see it. Congrats to both of you. BH
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: First doe down on video   First doe down on video EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 6:24 pm

Very cool man ongrats to both of you. I wanna see the video
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: First doe down on video   First doe down on video EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 6:28 pm

Thats awesome. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

PostSubject: Re: First doe down on video   First doe down on video EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:20 pm

I will try to get video up. I don't have any software to upload it right at the moment. But I will see what I can do
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: First doe down on video   First doe down on video EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:35 pm

That is cool. Filming bring a whole new level of exicetment to table. Glad you guys had a good time other than your buddy losing his dinner.
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: First doe down on video   First doe down on video EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:05 pm

Congrats. How did the backstraps taste for breakfast this morning?
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: First doe down on video   First doe down on video EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:58 pm

congrats on the video kill!!!

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: First doe down on video   First doe down on video EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:41 am

Congrats,Always nice to get it on film,I don't care if it's a Buck or a Doe
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: First doe down on video   First doe down on video EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:43 am

Congrats on the kill
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: First doe down on video   First doe down on video EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:51 pm

I get just as excited behind the camera as I do behind the bow. Congrats to you both.
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: First doe down on video   First doe down on video EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:46 am

Cool, it's pretty rewarding when it all comes together. Good job guys!!
Back to top Go down
longtine

longtine

PostSubject: Re: First doe down on video   First doe down on video EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:56 pm

it was good to get out even if i did'nt feel good. thanks for putting it on vid for me buddy. i'll see if i can post a still from the video i felt so crapy i did'nt even take my quiver off.First doe down on video Dsc00214
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: First doe down on video   First doe down on video EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:00 am

Congrats on the doe
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

PostSubject: Re: First doe down on video   First doe down on video EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 2:05 pm

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First doe down on video   First doe down on video Empty

Back to top Go down

First doe down on video
Page 1 of 1