Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Got the new SpeeZone in !

Go down 
+2
Joe
mibigbuckhunter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

Got the new SpeeZone in ! Empty
PostSubject: Got the new SpeeZone in !   Got the new SpeeZone in ! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:35 pm

Well got my bow new SpeedZone from the ups man on Friday. Went and got it all tuned up. A 460 grain arrow, a heavy one at that and it still clocked out at 310 fps. This is one SMOOOOTH bow. Talk about Kinetic energy.

[IMG]https://2img.net/h/i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr76/mibigbuckhunter/DSCF4734.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://2img.net/h/i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr76/mibigbuckhunter/DSCF4732.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by mibigbuckhunter on Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Got the new SpeeZone in !   Got the new SpeeZone in ! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:38 pm

That thing is shooting flames eh!!!
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

PostSubject: Re: Got the new SpeeZone in !   Got the new SpeeZone in ! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:39 pm

For the weight yes. Can't get the pics to pop up ? If I had hair I would pull it out!
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Got the new SpeeZone in !   Got the new SpeeZone in ! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:25 pm

congrats on the new bow coming in. I know you've been looking forward to it. That's fast shooting too
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Got the new SpeeZone in !   Got the new SpeeZone in ! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:29 pm

Congrats on the new toy.

Not sure why your pics didnt show up everything looks like it is set right.
Unless there is something up with photobucket right now
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Got the new SpeeZone in !   Got the new SpeeZone in ! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:39 pm

Congrats on the new bow Harry. That is firing them out for an arrow at the weight.
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

PostSubject: Re: Got the new SpeeZone in !   Got the new SpeeZone in ! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:47 pm

Thanks guys. I tried to delete the pics and copied and re-pasted them and still no pics AAGGGHHH Mad
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Got the new SpeeZone in !   Got the new SpeeZone in ! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:57 pm

here you go..... nice bow!!!!

Got the new SpeeZone in ! Harry1

Got the new SpeeZone in ! Harry2

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Got the new SpeeZone in !   Got the new SpeeZone in ! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:48 pm

Oh Yeah!!!
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

PostSubject: Re: Got the new SpeeZone in !   Got the new SpeeZone in ! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:00 pm

Thanks for getting my pic up there Mark. Hey Joe your next step is my hair cut ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got the new SpeeZone in !   Got the new SpeeZone in ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Got the new SpeeZone in !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whitetail Affliction :: The Gear Shack :: Bows and Broadheads -Sponsored by Mathews-
Jump to: