Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

quiver for alphamax 32????????

Go down 
+2
Dave
botzitaliano
6 posters
AuthorMessage
botzitaliano

quiver for alphamax 32???????? Empty
PostSubject: quiver for alphamax 32????????   quiver for alphamax 32???????? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 4:57 pm

when i purchased my alpha max 32, i set it up with all the best acessories but bought a bs quiver just to have one because i dont normally shoot with one on anyway. but now ive been finding myself doing some spot and stalk which would require shooting with it on, and that bs one is noisy as heck. ive been looking at some, and basically narrowed it down to possibly a fuse product or the tight spot quiver. these 2 seem to get the best ratings and are about the same price. i was just wondering what some of you guys are using on your alpha max, or if i overlooked a better one that would be more efficient. thanks for your input.
-mike-
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: quiver for alphamax 32????????   quiver for alphamax 32???????? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 6:14 pm

Those two are about as good as you can get...

I would go with the fuse ventera shorty if you shoot mechanicals or the fuse satori shorty if you shoot fixed blades. The ventera has two arrow gripppers and no foam which is great for mechanicals. Then you still have the quick detach capabilities for when your in a tree and want to easily and quietly take it off.

Feel free to send me a PM if you need some more info on them, but it sounds like you already have done some good homework.

Good luck with whatever you decide...
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: quiver for alphamax 32????????   quiver for alphamax 32???????? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 7:00 pm

As Dave has said, both quivers you mentioned are good , so either one would work well.
I use a Hoyt 6 arrow one piece quiver on my Alpha Max that is light weight and has a quick release lever and holds my Rage 2 blades just fine, won't have any other. Been shooting Hoyts for 40 years now and have never had any complaints.

quiver for alphamax 32???????? 019-5
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: quiver for alphamax 32????????   quiver for alphamax 32???????? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:00 pm

I also like the soft lok and the Tree limb as well as the Bohning quivers. Have used all and all will work great on that bow.
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

PostSubject: Re: quiver for alphamax 32????????   quiver for alphamax 32???????? EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:39 pm

I have the Fuse Satori 4 arrow two piece quiver on my AlphaMax. It's nice.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: quiver for alphamax 32????????   quiver for alphamax 32???????? EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:41 am

I am a big fan of the Tree Limb line...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: quiver for alphamax 32????????   quiver for alphamax 32???????? Empty

Back to top Go down

quiver for alphamax 32????????
Page 1 of 1