Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

carbon vs silver??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
botzitaliano

carbon vs silver?? Empty
PostSubject: carbon vs silver??   carbon vs silver?? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 8:50 pm

does anybody know anything about the line of cloting called medalist? i saw a commercial for it, they say that the silver technology is better than carbon. im just curious if anyone has used these clothes and has any insight on them? and are they better than the scent blocker and scent lok brands?
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

carbon vs silver?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: carbon vs silver??   carbon vs silver?? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 8:57 pm

Never used it. I know a few that have and they liked it, but they were also semi sponsored by medalist so .....
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

carbon vs silver?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: carbon vs silver??   carbon vs silver?? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:06 pm

Same as CA. I have heard that some like it but I don't really know myself.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

carbon vs silver?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: carbon vs silver??   carbon vs silver?? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 1:07 am

I'm not sure,But I've heard they don't have "As Much" carbon in them as Scent Blocker
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

carbon vs silver?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: carbon vs silver??   carbon vs silver?? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 9:07 am

Never used the silver lined clothing but heard it works well.
Back to top Go down
buckbuster217

carbon vs silver?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: carbon vs silver??   carbon vs silver?? EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:23 pm

Don't know about the Medalist line of silver lined clothing but I have a set made by X-System, does it work? I think so but I try to hunt the wind and also use a scent smoker too
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

carbon vs silver?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: carbon vs silver??   carbon vs silver?? EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:09 am

I think they both work okay but if you don't hunt smart then it isn't going to matter. A deers nose will beat them all
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

carbon vs silver?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: carbon vs silver??   carbon vs silver?? EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:16 pm

volway wrote:
I'm not sure,But I've heard they don't have "As Much" carbon in them as Scent Blocker

I heard the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

carbon vs silver?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: carbon vs silver??   carbon vs silver?? Empty

Back to top Go down

carbon vs silver??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whitetail Affliction :: The Gear Shack :: Hot New Products-
Jump to: