Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

TREESTAND CABLE SILENCER (Heat Shrink Replacement Review)-With Pics

Go down 
+4
Robert
Joe
Mark
Dave
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

TREESTAND CABLE SILENCER (Heat Shrink Replacement Review)-With Pics Empty
PostSubject: TREESTAND CABLE SILENCER (Heat Shrink Replacement Review)-With Pics   TREESTAND CABLE SILENCER (Heat Shrink Replacement Review)-With Pics EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:38 pm

Are your cables on your summit or other climbers worn and noisey? If they need replaced, I strongly recomend the Heat Shrink Replacement Tubing you can get from Daugherty's Tree Stand Accessories. They are the Proud Producer and Supplier of "Chain Silencer" and "Cable Silencer" High quality heat shrink replacement tubing for your climbing stand chains(API) and cables(Summit) AND Loggy Bayou.

Are you tired of that metal on metal rattle your tree stand makes spooking every deer, literally within miles of you? Do you want to keep the sun from reflecting off of your exposed cable or chain? Do you want to keep your cable or chain from rusting? IF SO THESE PRODUCTS ARE FOR YOU! “CHAIN SILENCER” IS A TOP QUALITY HIGHLY DURABLE REPLACEMENT HEAT SHRINK TUBING MADE RIGHT HERE IN THE GOOD OLE U.S.A. With your order you will receive enough replacement heat shrink tubing (132 inches total), WITH PRE-PUNCHED HOLES, to cover both chains of an API “Bowhunter” series, API “Grand Slam” series and all other API climbing stands that use the standard A2040 chain. (Stamped on the inside of the chain links)It will also fit several other brands of climbing tree stand that use a similar size chain.

DID YOU KNOW A.P.I. DOESN’T EVEN OFFER REPLACEMENT TUBING ANYMORE?? THEY WANT TO FORCE YOU TO PAY $55.00 PLUS SHIPPING TO REPLACE BOTH CHAINS INSTEAD OF JUST REPLACING THE TUBING!!!!!!!!

John offers his "Chain Silencer" for 8.99 plus a shipping and handling charge of 2.99. Total 11.98!! AND YOUR CHAINS WILL BE GOOD AS NEW!

NEXT “CABLE SILENCER” IS A TOP QUALITY, HIGHLY DURABLE; REPLACEMENT HEAT SHRINK TUBING MADE RIGHT HERE IN THE GOOD OLE U.S.A. With your order you will receive enough replacement heat shrink tubing to cover both cables of any Summit or Loggy Bayou climbing stand. THE SHRINK TUBING HE OFFERS IS OF THE ABSOLUTE HIGHEST QUALITY AT A FAIR PRICE. As previously stated this BLACK shrink tubing is of a much higher quality than any other you will find advertised on any other auction OR CHAIN OUTDOOR STORE. Compare his price with Cabela’s !! THEY charge 17.99 plus shipping! Why pay DOUBLE THE PRICE FOR AN INFERIOR PRODUCT????? Save that for another box of slugs or a round at the 3D course!

Again "Cable Silencer" is offered at 8.99 plus a shipping and handling charge of 2.99. Do the math, that is quite a bit less than Cabela's!

A.P.I. “Chain Silencer” – $8.99 plus $2.99 S/H
A.P.I. Magnum Series “Chain Silencer” – $14.59 plus $2.99 S/H
Summit “Cable Silencer” - $8.99 plus $2.99 S/H
Loggy Bayou “Cable Silencer” 10.99 plus $2.99 S/H

Application is very simple for both products! All you need to do is to work the cable or Chain through the shrink tubing until it is covered from top to bottom, apply heat, and you’re done. (Line up the pre-punched holes with your chain for the "Chain Silencer" before applying heat) You can use a heat gun, propane torch, candle lighter, kitchen oven at 300 degrees for 5 minutes (wife may not approve) or even a cigarette lighter to do this. With your purchase you will also receive easy step by step instructions. As previously stated, this replacement heat shrink tubing will work on all Summit tree stands.

John charges a low $2.99 for shipping and handling. As a rule, he will ship within hours of receiving your order and payment. At no time will he ship later than 24 hours. They SHIP EVERYDAY EXCEPT SUNDAY, Saturday until 3:00 pm. He accepts paypal, money orders, or checks. (Clear before shipping) Email him with any questions about bulk purchasing or any other aspect of the product at
john.t.daugherty@us.army.mil or
daughertystreestandaccessories@yahoo.com or
give him a call at 443-752-1836.

GIVE HIM A TRY AND I AM SURE YOU WON'T BE DISSAPPOINTED.... I KNOW I WAS NOT! The cables turned out great and I am very impressed!

Old cables showing wear:
TREESTAND CABLE SILENCER (Heat Shrink Replacement Review)-With Pics 008

More wear:
TREESTAND CABLE SILENCER (Heat Shrink Replacement Review)-With Pics 007

Cables after old tubing was stripped off:
TREESTAND CABLE SILENCER (Heat Shrink Replacement Review)-With Pics 009

Packaging showing actual product:
TREESTAND CABLE SILENCER (Heat Shrink Replacement Review)-With Pics 001-2

Tubing slid on before shrinking down:
TREESTAND CABLE SILENCER (Heat Shrink Replacement Review)-With Pics 010

Finished cables:
TREESTAND CABLE SILENCER (Heat Shrink Replacement Review)-With Pics 001-1

Close-up of finished product:
TREESTAND CABLE SILENCER (Heat Shrink Replacement Review)-With Pics 002-1

Be sure to order a set for yourself today and have your cables looking like new. John is great to deal with!
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: TREESTAND CABLE SILENCER (Heat Shrink Replacement Review)-With Pics   TREESTAND CABLE SILENCER (Heat Shrink Replacement Review)-With Pics EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:15 pm

Sounds like a great product......my cables could use it.

thanks for the info Dave

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: TREESTAND CABLE SILENCER (Heat Shrink Replacement Review)-With Pics   TREESTAND CABLE SILENCER (Heat Shrink Replacement Review)-With Pics EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:50 am

Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: TREESTAND CABLE SILENCER (Heat Shrink Replacement Review)-With Pics   TREESTAND CABLE SILENCER (Heat Shrink Replacement Review)-With Pics EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:20 am

Mine are in bad shape as well and I'll be ordering some
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: TREESTAND CABLE SILENCER (Heat Shrink Replacement Review)-With Pics   TREESTAND CABLE SILENCER (Heat Shrink Replacement Review)-With Pics EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:48 pm

Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: TREESTAND CABLE SILENCER (Heat Shrink Replacement Review)-With Pics   TREESTAND CABLE SILENCER (Heat Shrink Replacement Review)-With Pics EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:25 pm

Mine r gettin a lil ruff . May have to look into some of those and keep them on hand!! Thanks for the info there!!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: TREESTAND CABLE SILENCER (Heat Shrink Replacement Review)-With Pics   TREESTAND CABLE SILENCER (Heat Shrink Replacement Review)-With Pics EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:37 pm

Oh wow great info
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: TREESTAND CABLE SILENCER (Heat Shrink Replacement Review)-With Pics   TREESTAND CABLE SILENCER (Heat Shrink Replacement Review)-With Pics EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:16 pm

After talking to dave about this I gave the guy a call and ordered a set for myself. They were shipped the next day and in my hands a couple days later. They were easy to put on and are really sharp looking. Plus they are really quite as well. Was really happy I did this.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: TREESTAND CABLE SILENCER (Heat Shrink Replacement Review)-With Pics   TREESTAND CABLE SILENCER (Heat Shrink Replacement Review)-With Pics EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:57 pm

They look great. .
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: TREESTAND CABLE SILENCER (Heat Shrink Replacement Review)-With Pics   TREESTAND CABLE SILENCER (Heat Shrink Replacement Review)-With Pics EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:17 pm

I don't know how I missed this post!I could really use these on my Summit as well,mine are really bad,I almost bought a new set,but this looks like the ticket to go with...
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: TREESTAND CABLE SILENCER (Heat Shrink Replacement Review)-With Pics   TREESTAND CABLE SILENCER (Heat Shrink Replacement Review)-With Pics EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:31 pm

LawCoBowhunter wrote:
I don't know how I missed this post!I could really use these on my Summit as well,mine are really bad,I almost bought a new set,but this looks like the ticket to go with...

It'll save you some money from order the factory ones and I thought they were just as nice quality wise and a lot cooler looking. Plus you are helping out a hunter just trying to make a few bucks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TREESTAND CABLE SILENCER (Heat Shrink Replacement Review)-With Pics   TREESTAND CABLE SILENCER (Heat Shrink Replacement Review)-With Pics Empty

Back to top Go down

TREESTAND CABLE SILENCER (Heat Shrink Replacement Review)-With Pics
Page 1 of 1