Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

My Nephews First Deer

Go down 
+7
Darius
The Guide
Robert
oregonzach
Dave
Joe
TheRomer
11 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRomer

My Nephews First Deer Empty
PostSubject: My Nephews First Deer   My Nephews First Deer EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:21 am

I took my nephew (Zach) out sat. eve for a hunt. we set up in the box blind. deer movement was slow had a doe come out in the field about 500 yds away. and then about 15 mins till dark i look up and her comes a deer straight for us from acroos the field, so i tell him to get his gun (My Remington 1100) up and ready. when got to about 40 yrds he let him have it. the deer bolted and basiclly flew over the fence into the thicket. we wait tell dark then head out to see if he hit him.
did not find blood where he shot him and i really thought he missed the deer but we looked further where he was running and nothing. so i go over to the fence where he jumped over and then i spotted blood not a hole lot but there was some. we heard alot of noise in the thicket so i said lets back out and wait till the morning. Me and Bowbo hunted that morning and after we hunted i called my nephew to tell him to come on out and we will look for the deer. he gets there and him and Bowbo drive out to the box blind where i was hunting that morning. we hop the fence and start tracking and 40 yrds away there he laid. cheers

was a small 5 piont with a couple little pionts so for him we called him a 7 and we aged him about 3 1/2 so he was a good one to take out

My Nephews First Deer Zachs_Buck
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: My Nephews First Deer   My Nephews First Deer EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 9:07 am

That is awesome Mike. Zach had to be pumped up on his first deer. Congrats to him cheers
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: My Nephews First Deer   My Nephews First Deer EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 9:14 am

Good deal! A big congrats to him... Nothing like making your first deer kill a buck. I bet he had a big smile on his face. Great job on putting him on a deer, Mike!
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: My Nephews First Deer   My Nephews First Deer EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:31 am

Heck yeah! A big congrats to Zach, very nice first deer!
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: My Nephews First Deer   My Nephews First Deer EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:53 pm

That was a great buck for that young man to get. Congrats
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: My Nephews First Deer   My Nephews First Deer EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:14 pm

Good job Mike. Tell Zach congrats on his first buck and a good first buck.
Back to top Go down
Darius

Darius

PostSubject: Re: My Nephews First Deer   My Nephews First Deer EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:49 am

Great job. Thats a great one to start out with. Congrats to him
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: My Nephews First Deer   My Nephews First Deer EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:16 pm

Congrats to Zach.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: My Nephews First Deer   My Nephews First Deer EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:46 am

Very cool congrats to him
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: My Nephews First Deer   My Nephews First Deer EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:03 pm

That is a nice buck, Love to see the young enjoying the sport we love. Congrats
Back to top Go down
jasonc

jasonc

PostSubject: Re: My Nephews First Deer   My Nephews First Deer EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:09 pm

Awesome....congrats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Nephews First Deer   My Nephews First Deer Empty

Back to top Go down

My Nephews First Deer
Page 1 of 1