Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Message to all "Guests"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Message to all "Guests" Empty
PostSubject: Message to all "Guests"   Message to all "Guests" EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:35 pm

I have been noticing that we have been having a bunch of guests lately on the site. With that being said, we here at Whitetail Affliction would love to have you create a username and sign up. We enjoy meeting new people and hearing what they have to say. The sign up process only takes a minute or so and after you sign up you can post away! Be sure to introduce yourself under the "Members Introduction" section.

We have a good thing going here with a site that is very informative. We welcome the most seasoned, veteran hunter to someone who has never hunted before and is just looking for more information about what the sport is all about. We encourage you to ask questions, share experiences, post photos, tell stories, etc. We also try to keep this site clean from any offensive or crude language or material, since we know that many youngsters enjoy our passion for hunting and we want this to be family oriented.

I hope you find this site refreshing and its content of good value to you. We might not have the highest numbers of an archery site on the web this time, but I am sure you will enjoy what we have to offer. We hope you will come on board and ride with us as we continue to grow! Hope to meet you soon!

God Bless,
Dave
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Message to all "Guests"   Message to all "Guests" EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:52 pm

Well said Dave!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Message to all "Guests"   Message to all "Guests" EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:06 am

Hope to see some new members soon.
Back to top Go down
swampghost

PostSubject: Re: Message to all "Guests"   Message to all "Guests" EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:50 pm

Uh, I maybe responsible for 1 of the "guest" appearances. I visit often, but never log in unless I have something to say. Sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Message to all "Guests"   Message to all "Guests" EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:21 pm

swampghost wrote:
Uh, I maybe responsible for 1 of the "guest" appearances. I visit often, but never log in unless I have something to say. Sorry guys.

That is alright... No need to apologize.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Message to all "Guests"   Message to all "Guests" EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 8:35 am

I would love to have more of the guest to log on and chat with us and tell us about the hunts they have enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message to all "Guests"   Message to all "Guests" Empty

Back to top Go down

Message to all "Guests"
Page 1 of 1