Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

For you Mathews guys.

Go down 
+8
Robert
Camoed Assassin
TheRomer
BLS131
Dave
mathewsguy
Joe
LawCoBowhunter
12 posters
AuthorMessage
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

For you Mathews guys. Empty
PostSubject: For you Mathews guys.   For you Mathews guys. EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 12:43 am

What do you think of the new Z7 or the other new Mathews bows?I've been looking at it and the looks are wild looking.Hope to have a new bow by spring or sooner.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: For you Mathews guys.   For you Mathews guys. EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:16 am

I'm not a Mathews guy, but I was in one of their pro shops last weekend. The new Z7 looks totally different for sure.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: For you Mathews guys.   For you Mathews guys. EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:48 am

I have not cheked it out yet.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: For you Mathews guys.   For you Mathews guys. EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 12:59 pm

The riser is designed with that new look so it is stronger and lighter...
Back to top Go down
BLS131

BLS131

PostSubject: Re: For you Mathews guys.   For you Mathews guys. EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 3:23 pm

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil that bow looks great but has any one seen the picks of the HOYT CARBON MATRIX. i my sell like MARTIN bows but this HOYT LOOKS SICK Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: For you Mathews guys.   For you Mathews guys. EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 3:36 pm

I have not yet seen the Z7,ill have to go take a look now
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: For you Mathews guys.   For you Mathews guys. EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:35 pm

Has anyone shot it yet?
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: For you Mathews guys.   For you Mathews guys. EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 9:47 pm

I hate getting new anything because everytime I get something new I find a few thing I wish were different and BANG, the next years model has all the things I wanted. So far T/C, Bowtech and Hoyt has done it to me. Good luck on the new rig.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: For you Mathews guys.   For you Mathews guys. EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 11:09 am

I've never owned a Mathews and with that being said I still think it's a great bow company. The bows we are getting to shoot each and every year are unreal good. The new Z7 looks like it's another great bow in a long line of them. But I would still shoot several before choosing to make sure you get the best bow for you.
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: For you Mathews guys.   For you Mathews guys. EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 1:51 pm

Robert wrote:
But I would still shoot several before choosing to make sure you get the best bow for you.

That's the one thing I have always did,I may spend hours in a shop trying to get the perfect one for me.I've had my Switchback for 5 years now and it's a great bow,just ready for something new.
Back to top Go down
oaktree

oaktree

PostSubject: Re: For you Mathews guys.   For you Mathews guys. EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 1:44 am

I currently shoot a Mathews Switchback XT and prefer it over the Z7 I found the new bow to have a very top heavy feel and could not adjust to the non-balance feel.Also shot the new Hoyt Maxxis 31 and I think I'll be picking one up before spring bear I was really impressed with all the features of this bow.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: For you Mathews guys.   For you Mathews guys. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:35 pm

oaktree wrote:
I currently shoot a Mathews Switchback XT and prefer it over the Z7 I found the new bow to have a very top heavy feel and could not adjust to the non-balance feel.Also shot the new Hoyt Maxxis 31 and I think I'll be picking one up before spring bear I was really impressed with all the features of this bow.
Same here. The bow feel's to me top heavy. But a good shooter. IMO The Switchback XT is the best bow mathews ever built. JMO.
Back to top Go down
jasonc

jasonc

PostSubject: Re: For you Mathews guys.   For you Mathews guys. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:02 pm

I have the reezen and I love it, its very quick!
Back to top Go down
dmedd

dmedd

PostSubject: Re: For you Mathews guys.   For you Mathews guys. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:23 pm

LawCoBowhunter wrote:
Robert wrote:
But I would still shoot several before choosing to make sure you get the best bow for you.

That's the one thing I have always did,I may spend hours in a shop trying to get the perfect one for me.I've had my Switchback for 5 years now and it's a great bow,just ready for something new.

Don't get rid of the Switchback!!! I've owned 3 of them and I hate that I sold any one of em. If you're a short ATA guy then the Switchback XT is the best hunting bow that Mathews has ever built. If you're like me and like a little more ATA then the Switchback is the best hunting bow Mathews has ever built. I missed my Switchbacks so bad that I just picked up an S2 which is the same bow, just reintroduced. Of course all of this is just my humble opinion. Heck I shoot Bowtechs and Elites also and like every one of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For you Mathews guys.   For you Mathews guys. Empty

Back to top Go down

For you Mathews guys.
Page 1 of 1