Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

WTB/WTT FOR WRAPS AND BLAZER'S

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
30pointbuck

WTB/WTT FOR WRAPS AND BLAZER'S Empty
PostSubject: WTB/WTT FOR WRAPS AND BLAZER'S   WTB/WTT FOR WRAPS AND BLAZER'S EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 9:34 pm

Im lookin for some Orange tiger stripe Blazer wraps. and at least 100 black 2" blazer vanes. I have for trade Orange,yellow,white 2" blazer's at least 100 or i'll buy them. here's what i have.

WTB/WTT FOR WRAPS AND BLAZER'S 001
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: WTB/WTT FOR WRAPS AND BLAZER'S   WTB/WTT FOR WRAPS AND BLAZER'S EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 12:59 pm

30pointbuck wrote:
Im lookin for some Orange tiger stripe Blazer wraps. and at least 100 black 2" blazer vanes. I have for trade Orange,yellow,white 2" blazer's at least 100 or i'll buy them. here's what i have.

WTB/WTT FOR WRAPS AND BLAZER'S 001

Anybody have some to trade.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: WTB/WTT FOR WRAPS AND BLAZER'S   WTB/WTT FOR WRAPS AND BLAZER'S EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:32 pm

Sorry cant help ya there. if you cant find anyone to trade.
you can find them here http://www.bohning.com/
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: WTB/WTT FOR WRAPS AND BLAZER'S   WTB/WTT FOR WRAPS AND BLAZER'S EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:47 pm

Ok, Thanks bud.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: WTB/WTT FOR WRAPS AND BLAZER'S   WTB/WTT FOR WRAPS AND BLAZER'S EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:42 pm

Try Mike's Archery located in Irontown, Ohio. Here is their number-1-740-532-0142. They have the best prices by far on vanes. They are where I usually buy all my fletching supplies. Ask for Bryan Dickies. Tell him Dave Chamberlain sent you. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: WTB/WTT FOR WRAPS AND BLAZER'S   WTB/WTT FOR WRAPS AND BLAZER'S EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:46 pm

Thanks Dave i will call them first thing on monday. Im in dire need of some black blazer's. I live less than a mile from Cabela's and there all out. and same with bass pro about 15 miles from them. They too are out. Guess because of the Christmas Seas. Thanks Dave. Dale
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: WTB/WTT FOR WRAPS AND BLAZER'S   WTB/WTT FOR WRAPS AND BLAZER'S EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:50 pm

Sure buddy.... I'm not affiliated with their shop or anything like that... They have just always treated me good with great prices and fast shipping. Best prices I have ever came across on arrow shafts too if your in he need of any.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: WTB/WTT FOR WRAPS AND BLAZER'S   WTB/WTT FOR WRAPS AND BLAZER'S EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:10 pm

I thought I could help you out but after going thru my stuff I only have 2 dozen black 2" blazers and no tiger wraps, would be happy to send the 2 dozen to you if it will help and if anyone is interested, I have 100- 2" camo blazers, 100- 2" green blazers, 100- 2" red blazers and 80- 2" red tiger strip blazers that I'd be willing to trade.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: WTB/WTT FOR WRAPS AND BLAZER'S   WTB/WTT FOR WRAPS AND BLAZER'S EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:16 am

Blazer vanes are traded. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: WTB/WTT FOR WRAPS AND BLAZER'S   WTB/WTT FOR WRAPS AND BLAZER'S EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 10:34 am

Good deal... glad you got it all worked out.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: WTB/WTT FOR WRAPS AND BLAZER'S   WTB/WTT FOR WRAPS AND BLAZER'S EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 10:45 am

Thank's buddy.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: WTB/WTT FOR WRAPS AND BLAZER'S   WTB/WTT FOR WRAPS AND BLAZER'S EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:45 pm

Congrats...
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: WTB/WTT FOR WRAPS AND BLAZER'S   WTB/WTT FOR WRAPS AND BLAZER'S EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:47 pm

Thank's joe.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: WTB/WTT FOR WRAPS AND BLAZER'S   WTB/WTT FOR WRAPS AND BLAZER'S EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:10 pm

Glenn: i got the Blazer's today. Thanks buddy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB/WTT FOR WRAPS AND BLAZER'S   WTB/WTT FOR WRAPS AND BLAZER'S Empty

Back to top Go down

WTB/WTT FOR WRAPS AND BLAZER'S
Page 1 of 1