Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

News from the Volway household

Go down 
+8
mathewsguy
volway
Mark
Dave
Joe
Robert
30pointbuck
Mrs Volway
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrs Volway

Mrs Volway

News from the Volway household Empty
PostSubject: News from the Volway household   News from the Volway household EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:48 am

First off, just wanted to say Mr Volway had his first of 2 surgries last week and everything went well. This was the neck surgery to remove a disc and replace with donor bone & fuse.... still sore, but he's almost back to his old grouchy self! (and he can't stand that he can't drive yet.... so he tells me how too, can't tell ya how many arguements this has caused!) Next surgery on his shoulder is Jan 13.

Second, the fun news ......... Mr Volway usually picks up the Deer Hunter Almanac and this year he dropped one in my stocking (the 2010 issue). So Saturday night I glancing through it, reading about TN stats compared to KY stats and I notice a picture that looked awful familiar. I back tracked and to my suprise, it was a picture of Mr Volway with his IL booner, complete with a story. His story is one of 5 published "Tales from the Woods". I yelled and asked if he knew it was in the book and that's why he put it in my stocking. He denys it, but remembered that he submitted his story and pictures to Deer & Deer Hunting magazine earlier in the year. Since they publish this Almanac, I assume they just used the story for it instead of the magazine. The story he wrote was professionally edited and if you're lucky enough to see one or pick up one, the "fellow hunter" mentioned toward the end of the story is none other than Don (CA). Sorry Don, they edtied out your name!

News from the Volway household Pictures313
News from the Volway household Pictures315
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: News from the Volway household   News from the Volway household EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:31 am

That is to cool.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: News from the Volway household   News from the Volway household EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:57 am

well that is the old man isn't it. COngrats to him
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: News from the Volway household   News from the Volway household EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:34 am

Hey thats awesome news. Congrats to him!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: News from the Volway household   News from the Volway household EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:11 am

Thats great.... congrats to him. Call him the "Cover Boy!"
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: News from the Volway household   News from the Volway household EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:29 am

that is cool....Congrats

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: News from the Volway household   News from the Volway household EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:30 am

Yeah thought it was pretty cool when she showed it to me,Honestly I had no idea it was in there.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: News from the Volway household   News from the Volway household EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:41 pm

Thats cool congrats to him
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: News from the Volway household   News from the Volway household EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:38 pm

that is cool....Congrats
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: News from the Volway household   News from the Volway household EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:06 pm

Hey man that is awesome. Congrats on that. Hey CA just think that could have been you if did not send him there. Sorry CA I just figured I would rub it in a little.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: News from the Volway household   News from the Volway household EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:41 pm

SWEET I now know someone famous.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: News from the Volway household   News from the Volway household EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:48 pm

Camoed Assassin wrote:
BUT remember you sent me there. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: News from the Volway household   News from the Volway household EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:53 pm

volway wrote:
Camoed Assassin wrote:
BUT remember you sent me there. cheers cheers cheers

Hey CA... You have any recomendations for where I should set up tomorrow? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: News from the Volway household   News from the Volway household EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:08 pm

Hey CA... You have any recomendations for where I should set up tomorrow? Very Happy[/quote]

In a tree, preferably where deer live. lol!
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: News from the Volway household   News from the Volway household EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:53 am

Camoed Assassin wrote:
Hey CA... You have any recomendations for where I should set up tomorrow? Very Happy

In a tree, preferably where deer live. lol![/quote]

Haha that was good. But I would not listen to him to much it must have been a fluke to send Steve there. A blind squrrel can find an acorn every know and then.
Back to top Go down
jasonc

jasonc

PostSubject: Re: News from the Volway household   News from the Volway household EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:53 am

awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News from the Volway household   News from the Volway household Empty

Back to top Go down

News from the Volway household
Page 1 of 1