Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Antler Score.

Go down 
+3
The Guide
jasonc
30pointbuck
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
countryboy

countryboy

Antler Score. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antler Score.   Antler Score. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:16 pm

Guy I talk to from New York takes loin and wraps it in bacon and cooks it on the grill. That looks really good!!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Antler Score.   Antler Score. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:18 pm

Ya i have done that it's great. But if you grill it to long it's tuffer than shoe leather.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Antler Score.   Antler Score. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:19 pm

Can beleive it!! Well jumpin off here and gettin shower. Talk at ya probally tomorrow!! Smile
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Antler Score.   Antler Score. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:20 pm

take care.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Antler Score.   Antler Score. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:22 pm

You to
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Antler Score.   Antler Score. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:58 pm

countryboy wrote:
Guy I talk to from New York takes loin and wraps it in bacon and cooks it on the grill. That looks really good!!

Sear it with the bacon over a camp fire then throw it in a cast iron skillet with some good beer and cook it to medium. Did that this year while camping. Some of the best eatin deer I have had in awhile. The beer I used was newcastle. Don't drink newcastle but will cook with it.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Antler Score.   Antler Score. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:00 pm

Sound's Good. mmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Antler Score.   Antler Score. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:53 pm

More pict. of a 2008 buck i took with my bow comming to the home made feeder in my back yard.

Antler Score. - Page 2 007-3
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Antler Score.   Antler Score. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:09 am

good looking buck
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Antler Score.   Antler Score. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:15 am

Thanks man.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Antler Score.   Antler Score. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:09 pm

Almost didn't get a shot because of the low light. At the time i used a Spott-Hogg Hunter Hogg it. If it wasn't for the pin brightness, i don't think i could have got the shot.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Antler Score.   Antler Score. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:13 pm

Yea that bacon sounds real good!!!! Even in beer!! Nice buck to man!!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Antler Score.   Antler Score. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:21 pm

countryboy wrote:
Yea that bacon sounds real good!!!! Even in beer!! Nice buck to man!!
Thank,s man.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Antler Score.   Antler Score. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:31 pm

No problem
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Antler Score.   Antler Score. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:37 pm

Took him right in my back yard. No kiddin.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Antler Score.   Antler Score. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:53 pm

Thats bout how the daughter and I shot our bucks out of my dads back yard!!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Antler Score.   Antler Score. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:58 pm

love being able to do that.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Antler Score.   Antler Score. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 5:01 pm

Yea not to far of a drag then. I know the guy whos ground that we hunt on and he is really cool. If I tell him that I saw 5 deer and shot 1 he always ask me why I diddnt shoot more. Hes a trip though and a good guy!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Antler Score.   Antler Score. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:07 pm

Most of them are cool, but then some aren't so.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Antler Score.   Antler Score. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:15 pm

30pointbuck wrote:
Most of them are cool, but then some aren't so.

That's why i give them their space.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Antler Score.   Antler Score. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:47 pm

Yea. I pretty much grew up with this guy and he just likes to know who is on his ground. Another guys ground that I hunt he band every one from huntin in the fields cause there was guys shootin towards his house!!! CRAZY!!!!!!!! But that ruined it for the rest of us and I am friends with him as well. But gotta respect even your friends ground. We could of had a deer or two between my one friend and the daughter and I down there the last day cause we had 6 deer like 65 yds from the truck in the feild standin broadside!! Its like they know where they can be shot at and where they cant!!!!! They ran across the fields stoppin like 6 times!! My friend was standin at his garage and watched them with his wife. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Antler Score.   Antler Score. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:53 pm

That usually, (doing stupid thing's) will put a bad taste towards hunters and farmers will not allow any hunting on their land. You can't blame them.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Antler Score.   Antler Score. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:00 pm

No ya cant. If we were standin beside him he might have just let us but I didnt want to take the chance or even want to standin beside him unless he said go ahead and shoot one.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Antler Score.   Antler Score. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:07 pm

I once had a farmer that let us hunt his land for 15 yrs. We stopped by his place one morn. to hunt and get permission to hunt. He said no more hunting on his land. Sombody went in his cattle gate left them open, and dumped their trash. And now we pay for it. You just can't blame them. I would do the same.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Antler Score.   Antler Score. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:25 pm

That was just ignorant!!! I would do the same!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Antler Score.   Antler Score. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Antler Score.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next