Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....

Go down 
+4
The Guide
mathewsguy
30pointbuck
countryboy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
countryboy

countryboy

Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... Empty
PostSubject: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:23 pm

Heres mine from this year
Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... Mybiggestbuck
Heres my daughters from 2 years ago and we scored it at 90 3/8Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... Janes9Point1
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:24 pm

Dude that's a nice buck. Congrats. cheers
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:25 pm

heres a comparison of the daughters and my buck
Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... Janeandmybuck
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:26 pm

30pointbuck wrote:
Dude that's a nice buck. Congrats. cheers
Daughters is 90 3/8. Do ya think that mine has more or less than what hers might be? Think we messed hers up but not sure.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:28 pm

She has an awesome buck as well. Good for her congrats. Awesome to see the youngster's enjoying the sport we love.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:35 pm

The best part is she shot that the 3rd day out and it was her first year out!!! She had me beat until this year but her bases are 4 1/2 and mine r like 4. She has alot to keep up with though now for that!! She could do it though because there r so many big buck runnin around here npw it is unbeleivable!!!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:39 pm

I'll just bet, she has the fever now. That is so awesome. congrats. Your kids, are the best hunting buddies you can have. IMO. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:53 pm

Yea indeffinitly. Got her hooked on archery now to. She was with me the first day when that 5 point walked into 20 yds. She was shakin worst than I was!!!!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:59 pm

lol! lol! lol! That's a good time. You'll remember those moments for the rest of your life. And the best
part about it is she will as well. And that's what builds bonds.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:10 pm

I told her when she shot that 9 point of hers that she was my girl and that I didnt care if I shot a deer the rest of the season. The funny part is I didnt see a deer until the last day and I missed it!! I didnt care though cause she got hers and thats all I cared about.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:13 pm

That's what it's about. I would give up a seas. to be with a kid that bag's there first big game animal.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:15 pm

It was pretty sweat I can tell ya that!! She got to see an animal wounded, and wanted me to shoot it, to actually killin it!! Told her if I shot it that it was goin to be mine!! She as u can tell finished him off!!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:20 pm

congrats to both of you they are nice bucks
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:21 pm

Thanks. Mine was shot this year and my daughters was shot in 07.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:24 pm

Both are nice bucks. Congrats.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:28 pm

Congrats.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:52 pm

Congrats to you and your daughter, they are both nice deer.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 3:40 pm

Yea they are both big. Have to get the other pic up that my cousins husband shot in 08. It was a brute. It had 5 inch bases. Put it up here in a minute.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 3:42 pm

Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... Buckfrombehindmomanddadshouse

Heres that bruiser!!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:03 pm

nic buck also bud.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:16 pm

I hunted for that guy all archery season and didnt get to see him once!! My dad chased him with a four wheeler before archery and I gave him some crap for that!!!! Then in the first season of muzzle loader ( can only shoot a doe) he saw it layin with 6 doe and shot one of them. And of course I didnt get to see him once!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:20 pm

Isn't that alway's how it goe's. Is for me, anyway.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:22 pm

Heres my 8 point that I shot back in 04.
Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... Notabadbuck
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:24 pm

He was a lil small. Couldnt pass him up though. if i would have let him go though he might have been a dandy!!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:25 pm

Meat in the freezer.( nice)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....   Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Couple of bucks taken over the years of mine and the step daughters etc....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next