Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Who introduced you to Bowhunting?

Go down 
+21
rednekboodaoutdoors
hammersdxt
rezeen6.5
cropdustersteve
Niño
Stap3s
MikealJ
Mrs Volway
BLS131
wacker
bowjunkie2010
oregonzach
Robert
Joe
Darius
The Guide
Camoed Assassin
TheRomer
30pointbuck
mathewsguy
Dave
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

Who introduced you to Bowhunting? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who introduced you to Bowhunting?   Who introduced you to Bowhunting? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:35 pm

MikealJ wrote:
Volway help me to get back to bowhunting

I used to bowhunt in high school but quit hunting after going into the service back in 1966 and man has things changed

Welcome back to the great sport of BOWHUNTING glad you picked it back up.
Back to top Go down
Stap3s

Stap3s

PostSubject: Re: Who introduced you to Bowhunting?   Who introduced you to Bowhunting? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:43 pm

Dad got me started as soon as i could walk with the toy recurves.
Back to top Go down
Niño

PostSubject: Re: Who introduced you to Bowhunting?   Who introduced you to Bowhunting? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:04 pm

Best friend mostly.
Back to top Go down
cropdustersteve

cropdustersteve

PostSubject: Re: Who introduced you to Bowhunting?   Who introduced you to Bowhunting? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:17 am

Got myself started, but can't wait to get my daughter into it when she gets old enough to shoot.
Back to top Go down
rezeen6.5

rezeen6.5

PostSubject: Re: Who introduced you to Bowhunting?   Who introduced you to Bowhunting? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:55 pm

I would like to thank my little brother (clay) he has been bow hunting for 11 years, myself I just started Last year , but I am hooked. I have 14 bows now Oneida's Mathews and a bunch of others . I don't even shoot animals with a gun any more bow only. From birds to deer and any thing in between. thanks again Mike
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Who introduced you to Bowhunting?   Who introduced you to Bowhunting? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:34 pm

rezeen6.5 wrote:
I would like to thank my little brother (clay) he has been bow hunting for 11 years, myself I just started Last year , but I am hooked. I have 14 bows now Oneida's Mathews and a bunch of others . I don't even shoot animals with a gun any more bow only. From birds to deer and any thing in between. thanks again Mike

Sounds like you could start your own pro shop!
Back to top Go down
rezeen6.5

rezeen6.5

PostSubject: Re: Who introduced you to Bowhunting?   Who introduced you to Bowhunting? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:53 pm

Some times I feel like I have one at my house . My pro shop lets me do what ever I what to so I get to learn how to ty in serves peps tune bows . I also get to help other customers with small problems. I have also been learning about paper tuneing . I really wish I had got into archery when my brother ask me to years ago. One more thing for those of you that read this. This site is one of the best I have come across. thanks to Dave . I am still learning how to get around on this site so give me some time . great place here later Mike
Back to top Go down
hammersdxt

hammersdxt

PostSubject: Re: Who introduced you to Bowhunting?   Who introduced you to Bowhunting? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:22 pm

my uncle got me started when i was about 15,it wasnt a pretty bow been hooked ever since,bought my 12 son his first bow this year a mathews menace
Back to top Go down
cropdustersteve

cropdustersteve

PostSubject: Re: Who introduced you to Bowhunting?   Who introduced you to Bowhunting? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:42 pm

Got myself started when I was younger.
Back to top Go down
rednekboodaoutdoors

rednekboodaoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: Who introduced you to Bowhunting?   Who introduced you to Bowhunting? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:55 pm

That would have been my uncle Greg. I think of him every time i hunt or even shoot a bow. God rest his soul..
Back to top Go down
MJewell

PostSubject: Re: Who introduced you to Bowhunting?   Who introduced you to Bowhunting? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:19 pm

Just something I picked up by myself. Dad was toally against it for along time but he is starting to come around now. Might be able to get him into in a crossbow for next season. He's been asking about them alot lately.

matt
Back to top Go down
Rev. Juan

Rev. Juan

PostSubject: Re: Who introduced you to Bowhunting?   Who introduced you to Bowhunting? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:22 pm

An old man I pastored 6yrs ago. I'll never for get the 1st deer I shot with him on a hunt.
Back to top Go down
Cajun83

Cajun83

PostSubject: Re: Who introduced you to Bowhunting?   Who introduced you to Bowhunting? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:27 pm

My uncle Tommy. He was the first person I knew that hunted with a bow. Chris Brackett recently sparked a major interest in me though and I got off the couch and went bought a bow. Smile
Back to top Go down
buckbuster217

PostSubject: Re: Who introduced you to Bowhunting?   Who introduced you to Bowhunting? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:54 pm

My dad got me into hunting, but a gentleman by the name of Danny Back got me into bowhunting, he also gun hunted with us and would talk about bowhunting in the evenings at deer camp, I started asking questions and dad bought me my first bow at the age of 15, my dad never bow hunted but backed me 100% and was very proud when I shot my first deer 2 years later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who introduced you to Bowhunting?   Who introduced you to Bowhunting? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who introduced you to Bowhunting?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2